chapter 6: clingy

Next morning y/n woke up and saw jungkook was still asleep on her chest. She carefully put him down properly on the bed and went out to her room.

Doing her morning routine she changed into this.

With some black jeans and these shoes

Today she was planning to take a breather and drive around a bit and let go of all the stress

Today she was planning to take a breather and drive around a bit and let go of all the stress. She went to the kitchen sliced up some apples and got a bottle of water and started having that.

Couple minutes later jungkook walked down with his half open eyes and messy bed head catching y/n's attention. "Why did u come down if you probably haven't even brushed your teeth yet"? As it was still morning and she hadn't spoken yet y/n's voice was deeper and raspy.

This caught jungkook by surprise and he flinched. Looking her way his face turned red as he remembered yesterday and last night. He kept his head low to hide his cheeks. "I-im gonna get ready now". He bolted back to his room.

Y/N chuckled as she turned back around. "Looks like the pain is gone, hopefully he's learned his lesson". With that she continued eating while using her phone scrolling through social media.

Half hour later while she was just chilling jungkook came downstairs dressed similarly to y/n. She was yet to notice tho. As he walked into the kitchen she shifted her gaze to him, she looked him up and down.

"You copying my outfit"? He turned to her. "Noo". He lied. She nodded and went back to what she was doing. Jungkook got some cereal in a bowl with milk and sat on the stool right beside y/n.

Y/N found it a little off cause usually he'd sit on the other end of the counter but she shrugged it off and let him be. "Where are u going"? He asked with his mouth full. "Don't speak while your mouth is full and I'm just going to take a drive, why"?

"Can I come"? "Depends". "On"? "Will u be a brat and constantly bother me, cause the only reason I'm doing this is to let off some stess". He swallowed his mouth full of cereal. "I won't I wont". He gave her pleading eyes.

This weirded y/n out even further but she simply nodded. "Fine, hurry up". Jungkook finished within the next two minutes and washed the bowl. "Let's go". He chirped.

Y/N nodded and stood up walking away to get her keys as jungkook followed close behind. Y/N chose this car to use.

Getting in same as jungkook she started the car and drove out as the guards closed the gates

Getting in same as jungkook she started the car and drove out as the guards closed the gates. Now she was driving wherever she felt to go. The entire ride jungkook was rambling about random things.

Half an hour in he was holding y/n's thumb like like a child. Y/N looked at him thinking he was playing around again but then she saw he was just singing along to a song he was playing and holding her finger.

She could help but wonder. "Why is he being this clingy". When she tried to remove her thumb he held her index and middle finger instead in his fist. Rather than questioning she just left him as she didn't want him to bother her.

JJK POV

I was holding her fingers as that's as much as my hands could take my hands are alot smaller compared to hers in general I'm smaller than her. She's alot taller and stronger than me I'd never openly admit it but it's true.

Since last night when she held me and took care of me despite how annoying I was I felt really safe with her and wanted more. I felt her looking at me but I didn't look back just continued to sing along to my music.

It felt good to be in contact with her I got that feeling again of safety. But then something else was coming along. I squeezed my thighs together, tho I wasn't looking at her I could clearly see her hand on the steering wheel.

Her hands were hot, her entire being is magnificent but I couldn't help but fall in love with her hands especially. Then being able to hold her other hand just added to adrenaline rush I felt from the sight alone.

I felt a familiar tingle between my legs accompanied by the throbbing. I wanted to try to ignore it but having her near me wasn't helping. I bit my bottom lip as I crossed my legs. This is gonna be a long ride.