chapter 29: final phase

Next morning y/n woke up to a video call from jungkook answering she sleepily greeted the boy who sat on his bed wide awake already. "Good morning angel". Her morning voice never failed to make him feel a certain way. "G-good morning babe". "How was your sleep sweetheart"? "It was good but I kept waking up cause I wanted to cuddle u but you're not here".

He pouted as he looked at y/n who sat up propping her phone up on a pillow infront of her. "It's alright sweetheart, you'll see me later, we've already had the maids pack our things now the guards are gonna shift them, once we're done with out last task today I'll come get u and your stuff will be moved aswell". "I can't wait, I miss being in your arms".

For the rest of the morning these two got ready while on call untill it was time for y/n to leave. Getting up from her seat in the kitchen she spoke. "Alright angel, I need to go now, I'm gonna get your sister from wherever in the house she is and get this overwith quickly". "Oh okay, bye, I love u be careful babe". "I love u too sweetheart, take care, bye".

With that they hung up and y/n got jungmin who was eating an apple in her room. "Get up dude, let's get this shit done once and for all". "Yeah I'm coming u go down and see if they're up". "Okay". Y/N left to the basement. Jungmin sighed as she threw away the apple core. "Just these few hours before we have to back and get jungkook then he'll be all over her and I'll be almost invisible again.

Washing her hands she looked at herself in the mirror once and finally made her way to the basement where y/n stood with two men beside her holding buckets filled with water. "What are those for dude"? Y/N jumped at the sudden voice. "Chill is just me, damn". Jungmin chuckled as y/n shook her head. "They're unconscious so it's water to wake them up:

"Ohh okay". Jungmin walked upto y/n wrapping her hands around one of y/n's arms locking their fingers she rested her head on her shoulder. Ofocurse y/n didn't think much if it as it was something jungmin always did when they were younger. Looking across she signaled her men to pour the water on the man and woman who layed on the floor hands and arms restrained by heavy chains connected to the wall.

As the ice cold water made contact with their skin the couple gasped and bodies Jerking up in shock as their eyes were forced open but immediately shut again due to the light in the room. No ome spoke. Slowly their eyes opened ad they adjusted to the light. Looking around the unfamiliar room their eyes landed on the two female figures infront of them.

Mr.Jeon's eyes immediately filled with rage same as his wife as the memeories of the previous events that took place came back to them. "JUNGMIN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS"?? He shouted as he tried to stand but only then realized he was restrained. "Oh shut up, u have alot more coming for u". She said coldly making y/n smirk.

Then another man walked in with a tray in his hands. He stepped infront of y/n and jungmin and showed what was on the tray, it was a bunch if different tools and knives. Jungmin got excited by this, she loved torture. "Ouu, can I use them". She looked at y/n with hopeful eyes. "Ofcourse u can, why else would I have asked for them to be brought here"?

Jungmin jumped in joy and picked up a small knife letting go of y/n's arm. She inspected the knife with a sinister smirk as y/n walked to the chair that was placed in the room sitting down comfortably and getting ready to watch the show. Walking up to the couple that was on the floor jungmin ripped off the sleeves of Mr.Jeons shirt startling him.

"J-jungmin what are u doing, release us, we're your parents". Jungmin scoffed. "Parents? Some parents u are to separate me from everyone for almost my entire life all for some stupid training that I could have more than gotten right here, but that's not the part I'm mad about cause if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have met y/n for a longer time. But it's that fact that u had the audacity tohagevme beaten every time I messed up. Do u know what that does to a kid"?

Opening the knife she placed it on his skin and slowly started cutting. "J-jungmin n-no i-im sor-". Before he could finish his words she lifted the knife and stabbed him causing his to scream and make blood splatter on the wall behind them. "Does it feel nice Mr.jeon"? "S-sTOP". Mrs.jeon couldn't utter a word just watch in terror and shock. "Never u old bastard".

She dragged the knife from where she stabbed him completly slitting his arm open. Getting up she walked back to the man who had the tray and picked up 5 screwdrivers. Seeing this Mr.Jeon panicked once more. "Jungmin n-no please-". "Oh don't worry these ain't for u this is for your dear wife". Going to Mrs.jeon she smirked.

"Are u ready"? Mrs.jeon couldn't even speak. "Oh who am I kidding I don't care". Taking the screwdrivers one by one she stabbed them into Mrs.jeons arms and legs causing her to let out a spine chilling scream that echoed throughout the room. "Meh I'm.bored now, I want something more, powerful". Going to the guy she whispered something to him making him go out of the room.

Ad he came back he walked in with a sledgehammer. "Perfect". Grabbing the sledgehammer she ran to Mr.Jeon and didn't hold back from hitting him multiple times with it breaking some bones in the process. The room filled with screams and cries from both the man and woman. "U nexttt". With one full swing she let go of the hammer causing it to land straight at Mrs.jeons body.

She was in so much shock and pain she passed out as Mr.Jeon was now loosing his conscience. "Yeah I'm bored I don't wanna see u anymore. Walking to the guy she grabbed the gun that was prepared for her and shot the man and woman both multiple times ensuring their death. "That's what u get for ruining you're kids lives, u motherfuckers, I hope u rot in hell". Throwing the gun she finally saw y/n who sat with a smirk looking satisfied with the show.

Seeing this jungmin decided to be bold as jungkook wasn't around and she knew y/n might not question her. Walking to y/n she put her arms around her neck and sat on her lap facing y/n. This took y/n by surprise as she'd never seen jungmin do something of the sort before. "What are u doing"? "Oh nothing I'm just a bit tired and I thought why not, did I do well"?

She asked ad she eyed y/n. Y/N dismissed all of the guards as she looked at the ceiling avoiding jungmins gaze. "U did well, I enjoyed watching". Jungmin brought her body closer to y/n's hearing that. "Really, I'm glad u think so, it's been so long since I got to torture anyone". Y/N nodded the resched for jungmins waist. Jungmin thought y/n was gonna pull her closer.

But her hope of this went down the drain when y/n lifted her up making her stand and stood herself fixing her clothes. "What are u doing"? Jungmin asked baffled. "Did u pack your things"? "Yes why"? "It's time, I'll tell the guards to get out things and  take them to the house, I'm gonna organize my cars to shift aswell, we'll leave in a few minutes".

She continued speaking. "U said you're tired, go rest for a while, when it's time to go for jungkook I'll come get u". With that she walked out heading to the garage to deal with her cars and give orders to the guards as jungmin watched with a hurt and angry expression.