How Worm!Nightmare met Bird!Swad (Ft. Platonic Swadmare)

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Wigglemare wiggled to the surface of the garden, hoping to find some good ol' banana peels.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Swad danced and wiggled on a tree branch like there was no tomorrow. He had successfully captured a few foods for his brother who is full and contented back in the nest.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Swad stopped dancing as he saw the little worm on the grass, he wouldn't mind getting some dessert.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Wigglemare saw the bird and tried to flee.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Swad danced while flying to his prey, knowing that he will be victorious. A worm has no chance against him.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Wigglemare wiggled out of there as fast as he can.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Swad gripped the small worm tight, about to bring it back to their nest.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

"Let me out!" Wigglemare wiggled out of Swad's grip. But to no use, he can't.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Swad finds it amusing how the worm tries to get away.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

"I'll give you a hundred other worms, just let me go." Wigglemare said, trying to make a deal.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

Swad tries to use his small brain to think if the deal was good enough, and with the mentioned of more food, he let Wigglemare go.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

"You better not do that again or I will stab you." Wigglemare threatened Swad and left.

"Wiggle. Wiggle."

And that's how other worms, especially the ones Wigglemare didn't like, was sacrificed to Swad.

Wigglemare does stay true to deals after all.