Kevin the Chicken (Ft. Dreamswap)

Nightmare "woke up" with the sound of Kevin being noisy again, he went outside the room as he searched for the others.

Huh. A note was on the table.

'Nightmare, we need to restock so good luck, and don't let the chicken get you, and I'm not talking about Kevin -Error'

Maybe, in the meantime, they can just live with toast and butter.

"Cluck." Kevin went in circles around his little chicken pen, he was starving and is waiting for his slaves to get him a snack.

Good thing, Nightmare came near Kevin.

"Catch." Nightmare threw a whole piece of bread for Kevin to snack on.

Kevin, being the most intelligent creature there is, took the bread with grace as he ate it, he turned his back as Nightmare watched him eat.

Kevin did not like this and went on to get away from Nightmare and into his little chicken house.

But he tripped along the way, but he was fine.

"Rude." Nightmare spoke and left to the living room.

Kevin couldn't care less, and he continued to snack on the bread.

—-

What started as a normal evening ended as a bad one.

Kevin was alone on the base, all of them went out.

He then tried to find them, but there was nothing....

...but dust.

They died.

Kevin was sad, he never thought he would actually care for them, or them even dying.

Kevin started pouting and left, as he needed to get ready because,

Dream is coming for him.