Karen!Sanses AU Oneshots 1 & 2

"You injured me! I want to speak to your manager!" A Sans copy dramatically flopped to the ground, touching his fibula.

"I will sue you for telling false information! I only barely scratched you! I want to talk to YOUR manager!" Error flipped his nonexisting hair.

"I am his manager!" Ink came in with his giant paintbrush. "I will sue you for hurting this person!"

"You don't have any proof! You aren't a real manager! I will SUE yOu!" Error panicky looked at Ink.

Shocked gasps were heard.

"I am a real manager!" Ink presented a (fake) ID.

Error gasped. "That is fake! You're not fit for a manager!" Error stomped.

Too late. More angry Karen Sanses emerged and began to attack Karen Error with complaints.

"Unfair! Unfair!" Error stomped his feet.

He went to his antivoid.

"Unfair! Everything is unfair!" Error stomped his feet in humiliation.

"You better destroy or I'll sue you for the destruction of private property!" One of the voices shouted.

"That doesn't make sense at all! I hate this job! I want to speak to your manager!" Error yelled back.

Karen Nightmare came in, gasping.

"Your place is so messy and you are injured! I want to speak to your manager!" Nightmare shouted.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—---

It was a casual morning for all of them, Dust was sitting peacefully in the sofa as Killer and Cross fights in the background, as Horror and Nightmare were in the kitchen.

"I want to speak to your manager!" Killer screamed at Cross.

"No, I want to speak to your manager!" Cross yelled back.

"You both shut up or else I'll sue you all!" Dust looked at the two, annoyed.

"What are you fighting about now!? If this continues, I'll sue you all!" Nightmare yelled from the kitchen.

"Cross took my limited edition knife!" Killer yelled.

"No, I didn't! I'll sue you for lying!" Cross defended himself.

Horror just quietly stirred the boiling soup, he doesn't want to get sued for murder.