Ink's bestfriend (Ft. Broomie)

Inky black tears dyed the white snow as sobbing was heard.

Ink lost his best friend.

The one thing that is irreplaceable.

He couldn't save them in time.

"Ink, come on. It's just a brush." Dream dragged Ink, annoyed at how dramatic Ink was.

They were all tired from the fight, they need to go back to their base.

But the truth was, Broomie wasn't just a brush.

Ink was bored and lonely. All he could do is wait in his little void, which he now named' Doodlesphere', and wait for the creators.

Sure, he could travel using paint, but he has no normal paint anymore and he wouldn't spend his vials on useless stuff.

"Ink! We know you're bored so we made something for you!" A voice spoke up.

"You did!? Thank you! What is it?" Ink spoke up in curiosity.

"Ta-daaa!" Another voice spoke.

It was a brush. A 5 feet tall brush to be exact.

"Coool! What does it do?" Ink smiled, the creators just gave him a gift!

"For once, it has unlimited paint supply! Now you can travel anywhere you like!"

"Ooh!" Ink spoke as he tested the brush to draw a tree in the ground.

To his surprise, it came to life! Now there's a whole tree on his doodlesphere-

"Yeaah- It can also bring stuff to life! It's a one-of-a-kind type of brush, so be careful with it!"

"Thank you so so much!" Ink thanked the creators as he hugged his new brush, he decided to name it, Broomie.

A few months had passed and Ink was never lonely anymore. He had Broomie by his side always.

"Broomie! I brought pizza!" Ink announced as his brush just sat there in the corner, not doing anything, like what normal objects do.

But Ink likes to pretend otherwise.

"And no! I am not sharing this with you!" Ink spoke hugging the pizza box.

".." Silence was heard as Ink waited for a response. Nothing as usual.

"Finee! Since you asked for it, I'll give you some!" Ink giggled.

Back to the present time, Ink desperately tried to glue Broomie back together.

But no matter what he tried, Broomie is broken, and cannot be fixed.

He lost his best friend and he's not going to get them back.