The Bad Karens and the Soup Factory

They stood in a factory. 

 A soup factory to be exact.

 Screaming from melting monsters was heard as they all shivered in fear.

 How tf did they even get here?? 

 It all started on a very noisy morning. 

 There was another daily fight as usual, with a lot of threats about suing and calling their manager. 

 "We need to terrorize AUs now, now leave before I sue you all first." Karenmare spoke, annoyed by this constant fighting every day. 

 There was a lot of damaged caused in the au in mere minutes. 

 Ink arrived but instead of his heroic speech, he just returned back as nothing happened after a few seconds.

"Ugh, I hate it here. I don't get paid enough, actually, I'm not even paid at all! I am not dealing with this bs again." Ink grumbled, as the Bad Karens laughed in victory. 

Last thing they knew, it has gone dark.

And that's how they got here. 

 Slowly, on a conveyor belt, tied with magic blocking cuffs, with no weapons, they were going to be sOUp.

 And it was filled with sickening positivity in there, making Nightmare's powers useless too anyways. 

 The conveyor belt started to go forward and stop and they can see the monster in front of them, go into a room with glass walls, then lock the monster in as they were dropped. That monster slowly melts as they were mixed with the other screaming monsters in a giant pot. 

 Evil laughing can be heard, they knew that they were gonna die as the conveyor belt moved again. 

Unluckily, hope came and Error got the Bad Karens out of there, and safe to their home.Error rescued them because Nightmare owed a cent and is demanding it.They were safe for now, but it was a terrifying experience, and after that, they did not want to eat soup anymore.

---

WinterCherryX owns the people who run the soup factory (Vixyne and Yurei) xD