Recovery and Flying Lessons

A/N: Sorry it's been a while. Hope this is alright. Also when it happens, it's completely innocent. You'll know when you get there.

Y/N had been in hospital for nearly a week. His arm was still periodically hurting because he was cut by a curse, and a nasty one at that, but Madam Pomfrey said it should fade in time.

His friends had made things easier, for the most part. Harry had came to see him a couple of times which was unexpected but appreciated. Neville had come everyday after classes. Then there was Pansy- Pansy had been something else. She fussed and she pampered and she mollycoddled. He woke up one night to Pomfrey yelling, he was confused until he looked down to realise she had snuck into the hospital wing and crept into his bed, cuddling up to him, her face hiding in his armpit as the matron bellowed.

This made even the stoic Y/N Deimos blush.

Hermione though was a different matter. She had not been to see him. Not once. And that hurt. That hurt a lot. It was late afternoon and Pansy was fluffing up his pillows, again, and telling him what he had missed in class, again, when she noticed him miles away.

"Y/N what's wrong?"

"Hmmm?"

"What's wrong? You're miles away!" She chuckled, but with a worried undertone.

"Sorry I was just thinking. It doesn't matter".

"C'mon. You can tell me. I mean... we have slept together".

He glared at her and narrowed his eyes. She giggled.

"Pomfrey is still yelling at me about that you know"

She giggled again.

"Sorry. Just you can tell me. What's wrong?"

He sighed. He wasn't used to letting people in.

"I was just thinking about Hermione".

Pansy stiffened up slightly at her name. Y/N noticed but didn't address it.

"Why were you thinking about her? Did she say something when she came with Neville?"

Pansy and Neville had been coming at different times to try and make sure Y/N had company as much as possible.

"Pansy. She... she hasn't come with Neville. She hasn't come once. I just don't know why".

Pansy erupted.

"WHAT?!???"

She stormed out faster than a Zouwu and was gone. Pomfrey came round the corner with his daily anti-curse lotion as she did. She chuckled and looked at Y/N asking "what was that about?"

"Uh... girl problems I think".

—~—

Pansy stormed through the castle, on a tear, trying to find Granger. What the hell was wrong with her. After what he did for her, what happened to him because of it, and she can't even visit him?

Then it hit her. The Library. She raced there and burst in, seeing Hermione sat in a corner with a large pile of books around her. She stormed up to her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Hermione jumped up in shock but looked at Pansy like she knew what this was about.

"He's only in there because of what he did for you and you can't even visit him?"

Hermione opened her mouth to speak but burst into tears. Pansy looked at her, still furious but... sighed. She hugged the bushy haired girl who instantly hugged her back.