11. Ramen Night

"I think I like you best when you're just with me and no one else."
- Cigarettes After Sex

After showering you wore a black strap body fit dress under a white unbuttoned oversized shirt

After showering you wore a black strap body fit dress under a white unbuttoned oversized shirt. Combing your dry hair you tie them up in a loose clutch taking a good look at your dress before going with it.

In Korea, you only wore baggy outfits. Loose trousers on oversized T-shirts and hoodies on shorts. Most of the outfits you had were just the same. Before you came here Jennie especially took you out shopping, buying you clothes that suited your personality.

It wasn't like you didn't want to look pretty. You just preferred comfort over style. But now, it was different. Jungkook's friends were coming over. Those friends who have always been with him in his hard and good times. You were familiar with the names since he kept mentioning about them in the emails. You just had to see who were who.

On top of that, they knew about you. Y/n, who Jungkook still thought of as a little kid with a helmet cut, who just grew up to look pretty having the same clumsy personality he found cute. His best friend.

There was no reason for him to see you as a woman. The way he acted towards you and Jennie was significantly different and you knew he would never treat you the same way he treated Jennie.

Like a man who's in love with his woman.

Sighing, you get seated in front of the vanity table and pick up a gloss, slightly dapping it over your already pink lips. After you apply a little moisturizer on your face you get up satisfied, wearing carpet slippers and taking a last look at yourself before leaving.

The loud laughs and grunts of guys spread on the ground floor as you step down the stairs, now seeing all of them. One of them who was doing arm wrestling catches sight of you and pauses his gaze on you. You do a little bow and the guy does a half bow, his eyes stuck on you, whereas his opponent glances back at where he was watching, to notice you.

His mouth parts as you flick your hair strand behind your hair getting the attention of the remaining guys who were busy in their world before they saw you. Your gaze finds the only guy you knew, Taehyung, who shuts the magazine he was reading on the couch, focusing on only you as you finally get down the stairs.

"I've brought some drinks," Jungkook removes his shoes keeping the umbrella inside the stand while coming inside with a polythene full of soju. "Let's prepare-" he slows in his steps as he finds all of his friends staring to his right.

He blinks wondering what happened and turns his head towards their direction of attention witnessing none other than you being the centre of interest in the room filling the space with his friends.