19. Sunsets and Secrets

"We went too far in thinking and forgot that destinies are written"

September - Sparkly Deathcap

"Here,"

You forwarded your hand towards Jungkook, to help him get down. He stares at it. Small. It's the first word that comes to his mind. Next, how petite your wrist was with a little bracelet wrapped around. Thought, if he could hold you, you'd break. Fragile and beautiful. Since when did he start to have a thing for hands?

Jungkook paused for a literal minute.

Why were you making him think of you? This wasn't right. He loved someone else and he shouldn't think about anyone other than the girl he loves. It was shameless of him. Made him question if he was a traitor. Constantly thinking of you.

But again, oh how he loved your company. Always making him happy, by simply sharing the same air as him. Sitting with you. Sharing smiles with you. Eating with you. He loved the idea of doing anything with you. Let it be just staring at the walls. Or stare at him with those big round eyes of yours he found so lovely.

It felt like the puzzles have come together. Fitting perfect. Completing him. He wasn't allowed to feel anything like such but he was brought here by you. Not your fault, it was his, to think it was just his mind playing games with him since he has never been so platonic with any girl other than Jennie.

But Jennie doesn't make him feel the way you do. So much drive force in such little time spent with you. He has female colleagues he spends his weekends with for years but they didn't hold the power you owned the moment he started to spend time with you.

If he wasn't out of his mind to think that... you acted a lot like the girl he used to write emails to. The girl who taught him how lovely it is to love someone by simply touching their heart. Calming their soul with words so impactful that once he thought he would lose it if he wouldn't come to see the girl who was capable enough to bring him to that point.

The girl he felt at home with. Could open about anything with her. Be it him shaving for the first time with his dad's razor and getting a cut near his cheek and getting a big scolding back from him. Tried again and didn't get caught all the next time until he brought one for himself. Showed he was sneaky when for the world he was a sweet saint.

The one to know how at the age of 15 he busted his mom's car when he sneaked out to try driving on a midnight thrill only to get caught by his neighbour who called his parents for breaking one of their plant pots. He was simply trying to park his car. Never was allowed to drive until he turned 18.