36. Bunny Gurl

"In the crooks of your body, I find my religion."

__

__

Jungkook enters his quiet bedroom. Locks it behind him. Takes off his shirt. Goes to wash his face. Comes back and finds you sleeping in his sheets. Calm and warm wrapped up, cooped in the corner of his bed. Sleeping like a small baby. You were so small that not even half of his bed's occupied.

He ruffles his hair. Comes and settles down on the bed. Stares at you rest peacefully. Your hair scrambled, slipping on your face. He gently strokes the hair strands ghosting your eyes with his index watching you crinkle your nose at the touch.

He softly smiles. Sighs. Lifts the blanket and lies down beside you. Rests his face in his palm and watches you. Loves this moment. Wants it to pause. At times, the two of you would find yourselves in each other's arms, but now it feels like a distant memory. The time he spent in London with you was the best time of his lifetime.

He just hopes he gets those moments back again. For now, he dips down and wraps himself around you. Nuzzles himself against you and sleeps in your arms.

As for you, you bat your eyes open and find direct moonlight falling on your eyes. Wipe your eyes and yawn. Blink thrice and stretch your arms to find Jungkook crushing you tight in sleep.

His face squeezed in between your chest. Hands under your shirt draped around your waist and legs locked with yours. Caged you in every way possible. Not letting you move even an inch. Goosebumps appear on your skin. And it's super chilly suddenly.

"Babe." You try to whisper. He doesn't move. Trail your nails on his neck and his spine, "Sweety, wake up." He doesn't hinge. And you're suddenly interested in calling him names. Cause if he was awake, you wouldn't have a chance to let out a single syllable. His lips on yours, your lips on his, apocalypse.

You're clawing your fingers underneath his silky raven hair. Loving the fresh aloe fragrance. You were so obsessed. "So sleepy aren't you, Kook." You murmur against his hair and sigh. God, Jungkook was really one attractive being.

He shuffles a little and you remember how you ended up in his room and what happened before you slept, waiting for him to come back.

Slowly you try to remove his hands from your waist but miserably fail when he clamps them up higher. From under your shirt to your back, his broad palms almost completely cover your spine.

Involuntarily, your back arches, and he shifts upwards, rests his head under your chin, chews on his cheeks, yawns and goes back to sleep.

You groan, fist your mouth and bury your screams. Although he was a man, it made you want to baby him. But of course, you don't. Glance at his lips, calling for you. Soft, irresistible and parted.

Oh, a kiss right now would taste so wonderful.

One wouldn't hurt. Such a pleasant idea it was. Agree with your conscience. Go for it.