48. My Only One

"375 days later and I still love you just as much as I did last October."

_

_

Sway - Michael Bublé

"Do you like someone?"

"Me?"

"Who else?"

"I don't know."

"Jimin."

"What?"

"You have someone."

"What's wrong with you?" Jimin chuckles, gets up from the couch and walks out, "Don't stupid talk. Gotta go remember?"

Yoongi gets off his seat. Rubs his lips with his thumb. "You're ignoring this conversation." He states and Jimin casually grabs a glass to pour himself water. Glances at him. Huffs. "No?"

Yoongi is perplexed.

"What even brings you to that conclusion?" Jimin faces him and chucks down the water. Eyes on him. Whereas Yoongi just shrugs. "You're way too obvious."

Jimin almost chokes on his water. Wipes his lips and immediately places the glass on the table. Looks at Yoongi with big wide eyes. "Sorry—what?"

Coming closer Yoongi stuffs his hands in his pockets. Nods at him. Eyes in eyes. "I see it right through you."

And the eye contact is broken that second. Jimin clears his throat. Looks away. "Don't."

With that, he wins. Yoongi doesn't drag it anymore but just asks for her name. Jimin's ears turn red at that moment. His aura changes simply thinking of the name.

"Roseanne."

"As in?"

Jimin frowns, "As in?"

Yoongi bites his lips figuring something out. "Roseanne." He pauses. Recollects something. His eyes widen. "Why does it look like I've heard that name before?"

Jimin rubs his neck and looks away again. "It's Rosè, in short." He declares. Yoongi is staring at Jimin. Not a single blink.

"No way."

Jimin gives him a downward smile, shrugs and Yoongi has gotten off his seat. He grabs Jimin by his arms. Clutched tight. "The blonde woman."