27. Hugs & Cuddles

"And because you're a dream, I sleep a lot."

__

__

♪ Generation Why - Conan Gray ♪

"I love you."

You repeat the phrase he just said. Love. Love. Love. Love.

Oh, he loved you.

You.

The pheromones bloom beautiful flowers under your skin. Brings you to a wonderful world where everything was pleasing. Where unicorns and fairies existed with fireflies around you. unbelievably pretty. Like a dream.

Who knew you'd come to see this day? So unexpected and surreal. So much happiness all at once. You had no idea that you deserved all of this. It was so so so so good to be true. So hard to believe but it was happening.

He was here, Jungkook. The one making this a reality. Letting you know this wasn't just a dream. It was real and he loved you. Loves you. Will do it in future too. Is sure.

Is confessing you of his feelings. Not even hesitating for a second. Letting it out so that you know how he feels about you. Finally, bringing you home after all those ten years of waiting.

Jungkook has been waiting for you and knows you are still comprehending all of this. Patiently looks at you. How your eyes fill with love. How your heart underneath him quickens its pace. How your lips pucker and hands on his biceps tighten.

Your room is windy. The windows with curtains swing and the wind chimes tickle. Silence in the room. You are lying on your bed's comfort with Jungkook on top of you, both of your faces just a few inches apart. Body leaning against one another with love in the air.

He was so nice. So handsome. So soft-hearted. Understanding, a loving person, a perfect being and anything a girl would ask for. It urges you to give him all you can. Give him your everything if he asks. But for now, you waste no second.

Grip his collar, part your lips and pull him closer. Lock lips with his. Soft and plump. His eyes go wide as your lips give him a hard kiss. Like a long hard peck.

You part from his lips, and sigh. Get his mind all over the place. Make his heart beat at a crazy speed. He didn't see that coming of course. But it just doesn't end here. You nudge your nose and tilt your chin, shut your eyes and again peck him. Repeat.

His lips are on yours and you are pecking a hundred kisses on his lips. He is spinning. Gone to some la la land. This time you let go with a breathless smile. Ask him to lay on his back.

Jungkook feels like he's going berserk but listens to you. Could do anything you ask him for. Does it. Watches you get on him. Still shy but pawing on him like a kitten you are. Notice how your silky hair slips aside on the other side of your shoulder as you lean for more kisses.