CHAPTER 4: gm_intermission

"I think I'm starting to see a pattern here." Croissant remarked as she look at both Exusiai and me, mainly at me.

"Oh, and that is?" Texas inquired, focus still directed towards the road in front of her.

"Construct is always covered in blood!" Croissant laughed, as Texas sighed, saying nothing else.

Exusiai seems indifferent to the situation before she perks up, seemingly realising something.

"Ooh! We get the day off tomorrow to rest for another big assignment, what shall we do this time?" Exusiai forwards the idea of doing something fun, I think- Oh shit, is this really happening? Am I finally going out with 'friends' for the first time in my life? I've never really been the one to go out with people to... chill and do things. I've usually just played Garry's Mod for hours and hours. I've always been fine without any human contact and I genuinely enjoyed the 'loneliness' but currently, I feel like that's about to be tested in about-

"Hey Construct, ya wanna come with us to go do some stuff together for tomorrow?" Croissant asks.

...I guess it wouldn't hurt if I went out to do some exploration of the city during the day.

I make a thumbs up and stand up.

"Cool! Hey guys, Construct'll be coming to chill with us tomorrow!" Croissant announces with a jovial expression

Texas rubs her ear due to Croissant basically yelling in Texas' ears. "You don't have to be so loud when we're all next to each other you know..."

"Eheheheh... Sawrry... " Croissant laughs awkwardly.

When we return to one of the safehouses, Croissant suggests that we should all go to sleep immediately. Of course, for Exusiai and I, this cannot be the case, for we are covered in sweat, smoke, and blood.

When I make my way to the changing room, I take inventory of all the things I have on me. Physics gun, P90, M82A1, Minigun, Toolgun, and camera. The most noteworthy being the actual guns.

All of these guns seem to have gotten Exusiai a little shaken up. Should I do something about them? If I were to accumulate too many I feel like I might eventually accidentally spawn and pull out something that might be extremely controversial and shocking in nature, for firearms are rare in this world, and the ones with high capacities and are full-auto capable are on the higher end of the spectrum of things with descriptions of expensive, rare, and sought after. I however think that this is another thought for another time because for now, it is time to shower.

As I approached the showers, I make a quick stop at one of the few lockers. I begin taking my gear off. I actually don't take my gear off. It's... stuck to me? Huh? I pull on my helmet and-

Ow... I-It hurts? I decide to strongly pull on it again and it- GOOD HEAVENS-

~<GM_TERRA>~

FUCK!!

SHIT!!

AGH!!

At the end of everything, I'm on the floor, shivering and quivering in pain. It seems that because all of my... 'appendages' are a part of my PlayerModel, I will feel things being done to them too. I've been wondering what this strange feeling was for a while now, and it turns out that these parts have nerve endings (or something similar). I can feel myself scratching myself on my helmet and was tempted to go further and see if my clothes will bleed, but I kind of needed to shower.

GM_TERRAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें