CHAPTER 13: gm_sussyluigianabaka

"Wait, there are two elevators. One that they disabled for me, and the other one that Schwarz and co came from. Surely they would have disabled this one too right? They can't be that retarded right?"

The gradual upward motion of the elevator was at least calming. In the past, I've never really gone on elevators due to the fact that there was never a really good reason to go outside. Looking around, I noted the nickel-like polished finish adorning the handrails, the main walls composed out of a reddish-brown wood with golden inlays, and a delicately melded silver trimming on every possible corner within. There was an odd smell though... it smells like rich bitches in here. On a more serious note, it smelt of lavender with a hint of iron and ozone. Who the hell takes the elevator down to the enemy as an escape route?! Back to the elevator.

"It's a classic for fucking corpos,"

Woah, holy shit, I didn't think it was possible to hate an elevator this much. This Playermodel seems to have a more significant influence than Suit_7e over my thoughts. I wonder why, possibly due to its already existing personality, recollections and established lore. Suit_7e only gave off brief moments of schizophrenia but was essentially a blank slate, however, Johnny Silverhand literally had something to die for. He was a person with people he loved, he had a personality, and a conscience and fought for what he believed in.

Honestly, I don't really hate this luxurious aesthetic. Personally, it's appearance is neat. The process must have been a time-consuming and painstaking effort to polish everything to such high expectations. Fuckers were probably paid jack shit for it too.

I looked up at the camera with a bullet hole in it, thinking back on the previous fight. This time was different. I wasn't making the same mistake again.

Looking back down towards the gun in my hands, I noted how effective the Malorian was. The kick of recoil that arced through my arm was like a brief jerk of thunder.

Just like the briefness of the encounter with these four men in suits currently taking an indefinite nap all around my feet, my feet being bloodied in sticky crimson. Although I'm not as stressed about leaving a trail as any people who would be seeing it will be dead soon.

I really can't tell if these were mafiosos or building guards. Is there really much of a difference between mafiosos or building guards at this point? They're bought out by the same slaver while conveniently having the same exit wounds as one another.

"Isn't that right Jacob?" I ask as he stares at me with dead eyes.

Something still felt off, however. I think it was the fight. Specifically, the fight I had right before this one, if you could call this somewhat embarrassing altercation a 'fight'.

A major detriment during my fight with Schwarz was that Intelligent HUD picked up everything in my immediate vicinity. Usually, this would be a good thing, allowing me to view props and NPCs through walls to gather information. I guess the lesson learned is that Intelligent HUD may be a sweet addon, but with so many unnecessary variables flaring up into existence? Guaranteed pain and amaurotic struggle.

It certainly has a maximum range, whether that is infinite or not. I do not want to test that out.

Bringing up the spawn menu, my eyes were greeted by the sleek yet somewhat archaic design of the interface. Opening the options tab, I eventually found the Intelligent HUD configurations in the 'Utilities' tab and- holy... what...? What are these new options in the Intelligent HUD section?!

What used to be 'Filter: NPCs' and 'Filter: NPC_Friendly' was replaced by 'Hostile,' 'Neutral,' and a third, new, selection titled 'Friendly.' When I select 'Neutral,' I am presented with an entirely new set of modifiable parameters. According to what it says, I can apparently choose to detect entities based on line-of-sight and not just full-blown walls.