scene 5

(A/n a bit more of billy x reader in this chapter! And yes, it does take time to upload a chapter since I'm adding what's going on with the reader and having the scream 1996 script on my laptop next me 😂 I love when authors use the script and sort of alter it to fit their book! So that's why I'm using the script! ❤ lots of love, next chapter might be around this weekend or next week! ❤)

You were in your room, you had all your stuff settled by now and finally had made it really you. Your room was messy but still neat at the same time, you had school notebooks on your bed with your stuffed animals. Mr. Bubbles as the alpha of the pack you liked to think.

You were on the computer finishing an essay. The things that happened the night before didn't scare of you more of opened your eyes of the dangers around you. You had called billy from the hospital that night, scared out of your mind and he said he would come over sometime, which today happened to be a sunday.

You heard a noise at your window and you of course walked over and checked it out only to be scared by the handsome devil himself and he startled you just a bit. You had a bit of a scream stumbled back.

"...hey it's just me" billy says and you look up at him, he was like a young handsome and alluring boy the type of a guy you would take to your parents. He had a smile that could last for days.

"Billy what the..." you sigh. "I'm sorry don't hate me" billy raises his hands in defense. "What are you doing here?" You ask with big eyes, you answered your own question in your mind. "You sleep in THAT?" Billy grins and looks at you.

You look down at your short silk sleep shorts and buttoned up silk shirt that matched with it, you saw him pull himself through the window and into your room. "My mom is in the other room" you whisper. "I'll only stay a sec..." billy says and you saw a slight pout on his face then suddenly your door opens but due to your closet door in the way it jams the door stuck only cracking open. "What's going on in their sweetie?" Your mom asked in a sweet voice and billy rolled out of sight behind the bed.

"Are you okay?" Your mom whispers a bit concerned. "Can you knock? I could've been naked!" You say. "Sweetheart you came out of me I'm sure you'll be fine" she chuckles softly. "I heard screaming" she says. "No you didn't" you chuckle lightly and panic started to hit you.

"No? Oh, well... I'm hitting the sack. My flight leaves first thing in the morning. Now the expo runs all weekend so I won't be back til sunday. There's cash on the table and I'll be staying at the Raleigh Hilton hotel" your mother says and looked at you. "Out at the airport" you say to yourself as a reminder. "So call if you need me" your mom says with serious eyes. "Got it" you nod as your mom looks behind you just checking to see if anyone was around. "I coulda swore I heard screaming" she mumbles.

"Good trip" you smile and peck your mother on the cheek. "Sleep tight, sweetie" she smiles and closed the door.

"Close call" billy says with a funny voice holding mr. Bubbles infront of his face, as if the stuffed bunny said it. "What are you doing here?" You sigh again, of course he would come over and scare you after that traumatic time of a night last night. "It just occured to me that I've never snuck through your bedroom window before" billy smiles.

"Now that's out of your system" you say and point to the window. "Out" you say sternly. "And I was home, bored, watching television, the exorcist was on and it got me thinking of you" he says and looks at you, with those eyes. "Oh it did?" You were caught off guard, what did he mean by that?

"Yeah it was edited for television" he says and looked at you. "Y/n are we just edited for television where all the good stuff that's supposed to happen ends up being skipped?" He asks. "So you thought you could sneak in my window and we could have little bump- bump?" You raise a brow. "You have a girlfriend billy..." you sigh. "No, no. I wouldn't dream of breaking your underwear rule for me, apparently sidney has one aswell" he sighs.

"It's not cheating if it's ontop of clothes stuff" he whispers and his dark brown eyes met yours and you melted.

You snuggle up into him planting a kiss on his lips and it was gentle but billy, no he wasn't gentle he was fast and quick and moved ontop of you and his hands slithered up your legs, then you break away.

You couldn't do this to sidney, it felt wrong but it also felt like heaven.

"Time to go, stud bucket" you chuckle and smile at him. Billy sat up ontop of you, he was a panting mess with his heart beating fast and loud. "See what you did to me?" He asked and looked at you with sweat forming on his forehead. "You know what my mom would do to you?" You laugh. "I'm going... I'm going" billy groans and walks towards the window.

"Hey sorry if I pressured you, I didn't mean to" billy mumbles and you believed him, because you loved him. "Would you settle for a pg-13 relationship between us?" You ask and a smirk formed across your lips leaving billy confused. "What's that?" He asked and looked at you.

"This" you grin and pull up your silk button up shirt flashing him your breast for a split second leaving billy shocked and very, very happy. "Wow" he chuckles lightly. "Good enough for you mr. Loomis?" You smile. "Hell yeah" he laughs softly and meets your eyes with a smile.

It was most definitely the jealously that sidney prescott got to be with billy loomis, but why did he stay with her if he's still flirting with you. It made you smile that billy was practically drooling over you, because in fact you drool all the time for him.

You both were in love.