scene 9

You layed on the carpeted floor and had your headphones on as you looked through a magazine.

You had painted your nails bright red last night, you were bored watching a horror movie and taking notes. Billy told you it would help.

You skipped through your magazine pages and soon enough got bored, but good for you a handsome serial killer slipped in through your open window. You left that window open for him, and only him. "Creeping on me loomis?" You ask and looked behind you seeing him. "Atleast I know you won't be kidnapped" billy chuckles lightly and looked at you.

"Why are you laying on the floor?" He asked. "It's comfy and I need a new place to lay" you say and layed on your back looking up at him. "So the floor was your best idea?" He snickers. "Shockingly yes" you snicker as he layed down next to you and you turned your head to look at him.
"You finally decided to visit me?" You joke. "Shockingly yes" he mocks you. "It's only been 2 days, your fine" billy says and looks at you. "This room is so... pink" billy mutters. "It's called not choosing how to design my room but my mom designing it" you chuckle.

"Any new ideas to add to our plan, handsome?" You joke as he grabbed your hand and looked at the red paint on them. "We're gonna have a party at stu's house, I have the plan all fixed up" billy says. "Since she got away from stu last night" billy says and looked at you. "Of course she did" you sigh and drew shapes on his covered chest.

You two were "friends" or whatever you wanted to call eachother, you shared kisses and such intimate moments that it would be a shocker to not say you two weren't dating. But you two were just friends even though you both wanted more than just a friendship, but feelings would get in the way of the plan and that couldn't happen especially this deep in.

You hadn't killed anybody yet but billy gave you the honors of tatum riley and that meant everything to you. Tatum always pushed you around in middle school and always prioritized sidney over you when in reality you just wanted to be equal with sidney, but tatum had favorites and you happened to not be one.

"What are we?" You whisper softly and looked at him with tired eyes. You've been through so much and part of the plan was billy taking sidney's virginity, so if you two did date wouldn't that hurt you to the core? "I don't think we should focus on that at the moment" billy whispers and looked at you and you felt a bit sad, did you really just pressure billy if he thought of you as not a friend but more? It hurt that he didn't answer but ignored the question in total.

"Okay" you whisper and he caressed your back, his touch was gentle something that was completely different than how he was with others. He was often rough and aggressive but right now with you, he was gentle as if you were a glass doll bound to break anytime at any moment. He cared for you too much that if anyone tried anything, they'll end up like steve and casey.

"Scared?" He whispers and looked at you with those choclate brow eyes. "What if I don't see you again after this?" You ask with watery eyes, it was a fear and a dream you had.

The dream started with you, billy, and stu getting close to killing sidney and then sidney shot him in the head with randy and weirdly enough gale weathers peering over her shoulder. You loved billy, you didn't want anything to go wrong with this plan.

And if sidney Prescott killed the love of your life you were going to make sure a bullet went through her head. "I'll be fine" billy whispers and looked at you with a warm smile. "You sure asshole?" You sniffle lightly and he wiped the tears falling off you face.

"Yeah I'm sure you bitch" he chuckles lightly. "Now come on I wanna take you on a bike ride like how we used to" billy says. "What about the rules though?" You asked and sat up looking at him. "Fuck the rules, they won't catch us" billy says and got up and helped you up with him.

You both walked down the stairs, "my mom wasn't here why did you go through the window?" You asked. "It's more fun" billy chuckles and you laugh and held his big hand and walked out of your has to his pastel blue bike which he git on first before you git on the back standing. "Ready?" He asked as you squeezed his shoulders and smiled. "I'm taking that as a yes?" He asked. "Yep!" You smiles and he started peddling the bike.

Your hair flew through the wind and you smiled watching him, he looked more serious than you at everything but that was fine. He was yours even if it wasn't official.

Just riding on the bike proved that nothing could stop you both, you loved him so much and you didn't know what you would do without him, your love grew everyday for him, and maybe that was bad but so be it. Billy loomis was a big simp for you and there was no way he would never not love you. You had filled a hole in a monsters heart that seemed unhealable to him but you it was so effortless. Billy loomis had found the love of his life in you, and if you ever were gone his heart would break in a million tiny little pieces for no one to heal but you again.

You loved billy, he loved you. Two damaged souls found eachother and healed the others heartbreak. Isn't that romantic? You loved eachother, til death.