scene 7

"You sure I can stay over tatum? My mom won't be back til monday" You say and played with the cord of the phone. You didn't feel good staying home alone especially after the accident had happened. "No prob, I'll pick you up after practice" tatum says over the line and you sigh and hang up.

There was a knock on the door and you walk over to open the door, unlocking the extra locks your mom had installed not too long ago. You opened the door to be met with choclate brown eyes and Carmel colored hair. "Hi billy" you chuckle softly and let him inside.

"It's passed time, you shouldn't be roaming around on just your bicycle" you say and closed the door, locking all of the locks. "Making sure to stay safe hm?" Billy asked you watching how your hand quickly locked each and every lock. "After what happened saturday, of course" you mumble. "I just don't understand why the killer didn't..." you mumble trailing your words. "Kill you?" Billy asked and looked at you, noticed your damsel in distress state. "Yeah" you mumble.

"I was knocked out, only with a few tiny scratches but I wasn't killed by whoever was on that phone" you sigh.

Stu didn't mean to throw the chair through the window at you, it was an accident, one that billy cussed him out for alot. You were meant to run as far as you can away from the house but no, you passed out and the house was on fire and no way was billy going to have you lay in that house so he had stu move you to the fresh air.

"And the weird part is... I was outside when I remember I was in the kitchen" you say and sat on the couch which billy came to join you. "Were you scared?" Billy asked and his eyes focused on you, and only you. "No" you say. "I was more in shock then In fear, the flying chair was kind of a shock" you say. "I was gonna chase after that asshole and maybe casey would've still been alive" you say and look at him. "You have balls" billy chuckles softly. "Bigger than yours?" You giggle. "No chance" he snickers.

"Who did you expect under that mask though?" He asks. "Randy? Horror movie freak gone wild" you joke. " then again you and stu like horror movies even more" you snicker and looked at him. His face seemed alot more... uneasy when you said that. "What are you saying then?" Billy chuckles lightly.

"I'm saying I have a slight suspicion of you or stu being the killer" you say. "You're kidding right?" Billy chuckles lightly. "Nope" you say. "Then why did you let me in your house?" He asked. "To see how a killer would react to getting caught, billy" you say and look right in his eyes. "Seriously?" Billy asks and looked at you insulted.

"Don't look pained billy! you have no right! I was left in a yard filled with hearing casey getting murdered!" You hiss standing up. "Y/n you can't tell anyone!" Billy says and grabbed your hands. "The hell I can't?" You hissed and walked to the kitchen, you stood by the knife stand. "Y/n let's talk about this and not fight!" Billy says and looked at you. "Or what? Gonna hit me? we both know you're not capable of that loomis" you say and looked at him and grabbed the big chef knife out of the stand.

You weren't afraid, you were ready to fight back if you needed to. "Y/n" billy whispers. "Come on, put the knife down" billy says. "Who the fuck comes in their girl best friends house and tells them they remind you of the exorcist! The exorcist billy!" You shout. "You're as fucking crazy as me y/n, so calm the fuck down!" He yells and you were cornered by his body and the kitchen counter.

"How are you so sure hm?" You ask and looked into his eyes. "Because you're not pissed off about me being the killer, you're pissed off that you were accidentally involved" he whispers and placed the knife back on the counter. "Well fuck" you mumble and looked at his lips. "Yeah I'm fucking crazy then" you sigh.

"Because I'm in love with a damn physcopath who likes to wear a Halloween costume while gutting people!" You hiss and he covered your mouth quickly before he replaced his hand with his lips, a soft gentle kiss that was planted on your lips.

Your heart pounded once his lips and hands were on you, he knew just how to shut you up. "Billy but sidney-" you sigh. "Fuck sidney, she's just part of the plan" he mumbles and his hands wrapped around your waist and your hands made it up to his hair.

"Billy you're a murder" you mumble and sigh. "Who says you wouldn't murder people either?" He asked and you looked up at him and stayed quiet. "See? You would too" Billy whispers. "What if you join me and stu hm?" He asked. "Us 3 take down sidney and everybody?" Billy smiles.

"Do I get a costume?" You asked looking at him. "Sure, as long as you go with me and stu's plan" billy says. "Deal" you whisper and looked at him.

"I'm going to Tatum's tonight, tell me the plan tomorrow, handsome" you say. "Well I have to go to sid's and have a little ghostface fun" billy says and looks at you. "Cool" you nod and grabbed your bags. "I'm your alibi" you say and looked into his eyes. "Okay" he mumbles and gave you a quick kiss before he was out of the door and grabbed his bicycle, heading to sidney's house to mess with her.

~

"Already arrested, so I'm your 1 call?" You snicker on the phone and grabbed the car keys, thank god your mom had an extra car.