Scene 14

You sit on the porch of your wooden cabin in the woods of the place you once called home, woodsboro. Hell, it's been years since you've actually called it home.

When billy died you wanted to crumble up in a ball and cry.

You were hated by so many.

The world in 1996 knew you defended billy over sidney Prescott and was quite disappointed when you served no time at all.

That's until billy came back home to you finally.

You were beyond happy and so was sam finally seeing her father, flesh in blood right before her.

You two had to hide him at first, word could get out and nobody was taking him out of the palm of your hands. You had become so close to him over the past year.

Woodsboro thought ghostface was over after 2 teens with the names of richie and amber tried bringing back a considerably "good" stab plot.

You hated fucking stab.

Made you look like the dumbfounded one, never saw your plans behind everyones backs. People just assumed you were stupid because who the hell falls for a serial killer?

Yeah you were a dumbass, but you were in love plus fucking crazy.

"Consider me dead from boredom~" your familiar husband's voice sings spread out on the couch. "Consider me tired of hearing that~" you sassed back.

"Did you bring any of those new horror flicks? Any of the new Halloween movies?" Billy asked. You found it amusing Billy acted like a kid on your couch in your cabin, in the woods, about horror movies.

"Not out on DVD yet" you shrug. "Serious? That fucking sucks" he groans sadly. "Hey I wanted to watch it too, and I promise we will" you smile softly.

"It's probably sucky like other remakes and prequels and shit" Billy sighs. "You should've seen the 2000s horror movies" you joke. "I was still alive Babe, just hiding" Billy snickers.

"Well it felt like you were dead" you sigh and got the couch with a sad look. "I'm here, not leaving" billy chuckles cupping your face so gently.

Reminds you of the ones that were so rough and strong.

And then there was a taste of his lips, they weren't that sweet. He often stole your cake batter chapstick when his felt chapped, but he tasted of beer and the woods that surrounded you both.

He tasted like home.

Sam had left for college a little while after billy came back, she chose to leave you two for New York with her fellow friends that managed to live from Richie's and Amber's shit show of a killing fest.

Amber and richie were copycats, atleast jill had a better motive.

You liked jill, and she liked you.

Sad thing was she was very much beyond 6 feet under ground.

But hey! It happens.

"Until you have the urge to kill over and over again" you sighed. "Like you don't? Remember that body we buried together in our garden under those rare flowers?" Billy grins and god, you remembered that crazy grin that made you fall in love.

The sick twisted ones.

Like little buttons that's dragged your soul into them surrounding your life with dread and pain but love. True, beautiful love.

You fell hard fast those years ago. How couldn't you?

Now many people assume that you were fucking crazy. That anyone who saw any good in Billy loomis was just about nuts.

You saw the good, and you saw the bad. They didn't even really know him, so how could they know judging based off of a news headline?

You questioned a few things in your mind about Billy's return, you swore billy was dead that night in 1996. You were for sure the second you saw sidney living and breathing talking to gale weathers and randy meeks.

It hurt alot when you ran over out of Billy's hiding car parked at stu's house, billy told you to wait; he told you do not come in at any circumstances until told so. You hated that you listened to him but now, karma was a friend. Karma gave your Billy back to you after only about 2 decades but he was here.

It made you angry on what sidney had over the years, having a perfect little family with the perfect husband and a big house definitely bigger than your 2 bedroom cabin you and billy both lived in.

What happened to billy?

How did he come back?

1996 halloween night

"Fuck" billy groans banging the walkie talkie against a tree.

"Of course this shit fucking happens" billy sighs as he runs his hands through his parted hair.

He walked through the woods, gun in hand atleast 4 bullets left just incase someone fucking tried him.

Billy's mom had an old cabin somewhere in the woods under the radar, he just needed to know where he was and where the road was without being caught.

Billy wasn't stupid, he saw this plenty of times in horror movies. The hot guy gets killed in the middle of the woods while his girlfriend cries in emotional pain. He was better than coming up to any other random creepy looking homes especially in what he was wearing.

He tried cleaning the fake blood off with the lake water, it killed him to do so but it only did so much making the white shirt a pale pink.

It shouldn't have tooken so much of a short time finding the cabin behind a hill but he did managed, staring out the window while his mom drived as a kid came in was helpful now.

Billy sighs grabbing a rock off the ground and broke the screen door chain and grabbed the key underneath the matt. "Not so wise for that mother" he grumbles putting the key into the key hole and walked in slowly and hesitantly.

He found out 2 things in that cabin;

1. The pantry was stocked with can foods and other essential foods

2. Electricity still worked

Billy sighed and walked into the master bedroom and to the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror, a few cuts but nothing to much.

He was coming back to you.