Leveling Part 4

"99,100...101" Izuku groaned before getting up, dusting himself in the process. At least he is truly certain that this method won't do anything. The time whilst fighting against the Salamanders proved that already on its own but he still held out some hope. Maybe the System has certain unspoken laws when it comes to improving the Stats.

"Nothing?" Saiko asked. To which Izuku re-affirmed with a single nod. Truly a shame because he had desired to cheat a little by improving his stats via exercising. At least when it comes to the physical stats.

"Considering you can't raise your physical stats via exercise, it's safe to assume the other three stats cannot be improved through repetitive actions." Saiko's lip clicked. In the young girls' opinion, it's rather odd how that stats cannot be raised through repetitive actions and yet skills can. Or at least that's what her friend told her. 

"Right, upgrade your stats and use those skill books and runes, we'll also have you leveled up skills you currently have," Saiko spoke, secretly watching Izuku tapping away at the empty air. If she hadn't been informed earlier the young girl would assume he has gone insane. Though given what she has learned from their experience, he is not right in the head to some extent.

"Hmm, how should I go with this," Izuku wondered, looking at the stats. Mars dropped some Skill Books that require a very impressive amount of stats. All the experience accumulated from the prior Red Gate gave him a massive boost.

{XxXxX}

[Name: Izuku Midoriya]

[Title: Quirkless Hero (Unremovable) Quirk: None]

[Class: Necromancer Level: 40 ]

HP: 2300 MP: 310

[STR: 29 DEX: 25 CON: 23]

[INT: 17 MN: 31 LUK: 11]

[110 Stat Points.]

{XxXxX}

'22 Level ups.  The last two level-ups came from killing the remaining Constructs.' Izuku noted, ruminating on the stats allocation. His Luck requires a big upgrade and the same went for the others. While he truly wished to learn all of the skill books, he also wanted to raise his mana stats as he relied on his summon quite a lot. 

If he could've gotten Mars and Vulcan as summon it would be incredible but sadly he couldn't. He didn't know why though. Maybe they are far stronger than him or perhaps they do not wish to obey.

Though thinking about the possibilities wouldn't do him any good. Taking a deep breath, he poured the points into the stats in mind.

{XxXxX}

[Name: Izuku Midoriya]

[Title: Quirkless Hero (Unremovable) Quirk: None]

[Class: Necromancer Level: 40 ]

HP: 5000 MP: 500

[STR: 29 DEX: 36 CON: 50]

[INT: 70 MN: 50 LUK: 11]

[0 Stat Points.]

{XxXxX}

When he clicked confirm, three notifications popped up, and reading them took him by surprise.