Frigid Land Part 1

"What did you do that for!?" Katsuki shouted, enraged and confused by the greenette's words.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." Izuku spat.

A strong right hook came after receiving his answer, easily dodged by the green-haired necromancer. Izuku responded to his childhood friends' assault was a left cross, colliding against the explosion-user's own punches. Their connected attacks resulted in a minor shockwave, sending the two reeling back briefly under the aftereffects. Regaining their strength, the two Heroes respective hands went flying at their target, their blows matching.

Neither side was willing to lose, fury and rage pouring out of Izuku whilst outrage and frustration fuelled the strikes of the explosion wielder.

However, Katsuki soon found his hands and legs restrained by Denki Kaminari and Izuku felt the strong grasp of Cole Chill. Both of the young Awaken strained against their respective holder's vice-like grip but failed to break free. Izuku reared back and slammed his elbow into the foreigner's stomach only to hit something cold and hard.

"Enough!" Denki shouted, eyes lighting up with power. "Now isn't the time to fight amongst ourselves!"

"Tell that to the Quirkless turd over there!" Katsuki hollered, trying to break free.

"Maybe if your head isn't up your ass then you could've seen this coming!" Izuku shot back.

"Hey, hey, maybe we cool our heads off here?" Cole suggested.

"Shut up!" Izuku and Katsuki roared back.

Face turning red with rage, Katsuki was able to rush forward until a white blur whisked past the blonde's ears. All four paused in their action, turning to the arrow in question.

It was a bleached white arrow, one made of out a literal bone and on a closer look, runic inscriptions decorated the bolt's shaft. The foreign words glowed with power and he had only a brief moment to read them before the intensity grew. Izuku could do nothing as he was dragged away by Cole, a bright glow of light and frost combusted to life and sending snow flying everywhere.

All four managed to evaded the blast radius; Cole having dragged the green-haired Necromancer away and Denki doing the same for his colleagues. Fear and unease crept in as Izuku knew those weapons are the sort used by the Ice Elves.

"Not good." Cole commented. Izuku even notes the man sounded fearful.

For a moment, Izuku wondered why only for the realization to strike him. There are towering trees all around them. With his eyes, he could see movements amongst the foliage of the massive trees. One of the few species of monsters that resembles humans, he recalled reading how the Ice Elves act like hunters and often utilize hit-and-run tactics. Their kind were even noted to be rather tactiturn in battle as well.

Eyes tracing hard, he spotted one of the assailants and called forth his familiars. Bellion and dozens of Myrmidons and Salamanders in anticipation of any threats to their master. Garudas, on the other hand, flew towards the trees, each one smashing through the foliage with their body and pave way for the other bird summons. A smile crept up Izuku's face as two of the Garudas made themselves known, their prize in their claws which was an Ice Elf.

The monster struggled briefly before one of the two Garuda smashed it's beak into it's head, effectively destroying the cranium and spilling out the content. The body begun to plummet as it died, crashing into the ground as life lft the body.

"Hey, you knife-eared fuckers! Come down here and face us!" Roared the only foreign hero, breaking a fragment of ice armor and hurling it at the trees. While it did not hit the intended target, a loud and bellowing sound soon came after. Confusion grew amongst the three Japanese heroes but Cole's eyes widened in realization.