Leveling Part 7

"C-can we just hear them out at least?" Izuku pleaded. "They did helped us."

Katsuki and Saiko shared a look, both were uncertain about the action but decided to comply. They have the upper hand in terms of sheer numbers and should things turn south, they have a better chance of winning. 

Turning to the band of criminals, Izuku wanted to ask so many questions. The why, when, how and so forth but he couldn't decide on which one. Scattered around them were hordes of undead summons he had brought back to life, standing at the ready whereas their torn and desecrated corpses lay across the battlefield.

Although Izuku knew his power has grown considerably and having stronger allies, he still couldn't help but be afraid of these three. Unlike him, these people can take another person's life without any remorse. Unlike him, these three are heinous criminals who would kill yet again. 

Knowing with a simple command of his, the Summons under him would gladly rip the three scum into ribbons. He doesn't know the exact strength of the trio but he does have a rough estimate going by the rank alone. Although he must also consider that he doesn't know their full combat capability. 

A C-rank Mage is able to summon a familiar strong enough to take on an A-rank monster.

"I'm gonna make this brief; we didn't did what we'd done just for you guys. I'm only trying to help improve the society." Noseless man who had introduced himself as Stain, spoke up. 

"Murdering random people doesn't count as helping!" Saiko responded heatedly. Stain only gave a baleful glare at the speaker who begun to sweat slightly more than usual. But Saiko didn't gave in and chose to stare evenly back. This in turn caused the man to snort derisively.

"Kid, do me a favour and shut that mouth. Or I'll gut you alive." 

"Don't threaten Intelli-san or I'll have these guys tear you apart." Izuku barked. Only to be momentarily taken aback by how much bile he just poured in. Katsuki and Saiko shot a glance at his words but neither had their expression betraying their true thoughts.

The shark-man merely chuckled in amusement whilst Aka remained quiet, eyeing nervously at all three of them. Stain's only response was to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Calm down, I'm not going to. Yet. Well, I wanted to but I had a change of heart." He stated.

"Why?" A simple question but one Katsuki needed answers for.

"Yeah, why? One moment you want to kill them and now you change your mind." Same growled. "What the fuck are you, some fucking bipolar retard?"

Aka only shot the criminal a scathing glare but decided not to say anything, not wishing to irk the psychopathic ninja. Izuku took note of the spiral-like pattern crawling across his hands. Having seen it in action, Izuku knew of it's terrifying capability.

"M-me?" stuttered the greenette.

"Kid, it's the spear. It belongs to the saviour." Stain groaned.

Somewhat frightened he dropped the spear out of fright only for Stain to leap forward and grabbed it. At the sudden shift, Katsuki lunged forward with one hand for the throat. He would've crushed the throat if it weren't for the sensation of a sharp dagger pressed against his belly. 

Saiko quickly divert her attention towards the freakish-looking assassin, rifle humming with energy. Izuku on the other hand, realized how fast he had moved for a simple Elite-Grade potential summon. Only to remember that Awakened can train their body hard enough to surpass their initial rank.

"Don't drop it you idiot! This thing could save humanity from the monsters of the Dungeon!" Stain roared, causing the boy to stumble back by the sheer volume and anger behind the words. Unable to stop himself, Izuku wounds up falling onto the ground on his very ass. Hurriedly he got up whilst gesturing to the familiars not to attack.