Leveling Part 8

Katsuki Bakugou roared with elation as he swerved across the sky, pelting the sides of Garuda with explosives. Each destructive blast makes contact, blowing up the sides of the monster, earning a pained cry. However, the man's vision was filled with an opened maw decorated with multiple rows of sharp teeth closing in.

At such sight he tried to fly out of the way only to halt when it cried in pain, crashing back into the ocean. On the left side, he caught a telltale of blood leaking out of a gash. Annoyed, he turned to the perpetrator of that wound; a winged warrior who remained impassive as ever. Although that particular expression seems to be bordering on one of frustration.

"Why the fuck aren't you helping Deku? Thought you guys need your summoner to stay alive?" Having a hint to the summon's annoyance source, he would love to have this thing to get away. Even hovering far away from the island, he could see a fight of some sort unfolding. He can't see much but he was certain there was a weird-looking fellow and judging by how those summonses are struggling, it must be a strong one.

Bellion shook his head, pointing his blade at the two monsters before gesturing at his weapon. Katsuki rolled his eyes, not knowing how to argue with someone who was mute. Instinct flaring up again, he fired off multiple explosions, narrowly missing the shark monster who had flown out. Growling in annoyance the foul creature managed to get him in between its teeth. 

Pain flared up in his abdomen but despite that, he powered through. Giants and Ifrits hit far harder than this. If he lost to a measly fish monster, he doesn't deserve to be the strongest there is.

"Get the fuck off me!" Closing his hands around the teeth, smoke and sulfur blew up in his hands, engulfing and shaking the teeth. A black blur darted forth and cut deep into the teeth, breaking into pieces as blood flowed out. Opening its maw wide as the megalodon roared in pain, Katsuki took the chance to get out. In the midst of such, he kicked the damaged tooth out of spite, scowling at his own mistake.

That massive aquatic beast glared at him, teeth bleeding nom-withstanding. In return for that hate-filled glare, Katsuki returned it with a sneer. Using the torrent of water blasting out of the side, it changed its course to head in the blonde's direction but a flock of Garuda summons belonging to Izuku flew to its eyes and tore it out with their claws, earning a pained cry.

"Argh, whatever. Let's fucking kill them all!" Katsuki roared, igniting explosions at the last second. Bellion watched the man's back as he flew forward. Briefly, he glanced at the island where his master is fighting before turning to the blonde brawler. Every fiber of his being is demanding him to save Izuku but he knew he can't do that. If he were to do that, then Izuku would not be able to grow further.

Besides, he highly doubt that the Monarchs would attempt another betrayal. Hence with a heavy heart, Bellion took off after the explosion maker post-haste.

(Linebreak)

"Is that all?" 

Vidar's tauntingly asked a smug look on his face as his neck stretches to the side, a long neck waving hypnotically in the air. Gritting his teeth in anger at how he had missed. Quickly recovering, he attempted to unleash another fireball before getting headbutted. Head snapping back as his mouth was ridden in pain.

Other Myrmidon whizzed past the green-haired man, all wanting to avenge their master's failure. One attempted to grab him only for a leg to swing by and had the wind pressure generated by it cleave it into two. Others were fortunate and used its regenerating companion as a springboard, kicking the Perfect Construct. This failed miserably as the leg-fighter merely raised its other leg to block the incoming blow, stifling a yawn at the same time.

"Fall already!" Izuku's proclamation was followed shortly by a large ball of flames, descending upon Vidar. As if sensing the incoming projectile, the others quickly moved out of the way using each other as a springboard, kicking at each other's feet, darting away in the separate direction. The perfect construct merely raised an eyebrow before getting engulfed by the incoming flaming ball of gas, consuming him whole.