Frigid Land Part 4

The assorted monsters that constitutes Izuku's army charged along their master. Their collective weight shaking the ground as all rushed forward to meet the giant head-on. The ice elves at the front took note of approaching army and decided to move aside to pave the way for him.

Katsuki saw the avian beast taking to the sky flew past and the familiar angelic warrior flew past him and towards the giant. It gave him a brief, passing glance before flying past him in a single powerful beat of his wings. Whatever that worthless Deku had done to the warrior had only made it stronger. He could sense the magical energy it has is far more potent than before. 

"Damn it!" Scowled the blonde as another round of explosion went off.  As they were approaching the giant, frenzied howls rang across the field. Following after the harrowing sound was a white blur jumping up and grabbing some of Deku's summon and the elves. More followed suit.

With his sharp senses, Katsuki noticed the horde of white-furred creatures coming out of the woodwork. His sharp eyes also caught the tell-tale sign of Denki running head first into one of the furry beast holding the icy elves hostage. Denki's blade move at an insane speed, slicing it's hand off and before going for the werewolf's neck.

Those with sharp eyes would notice the swords wielded by Denki crackled with electrical energy and the blade itself was glowing. An unorthodox way devises by Denki to take on a werewolf's healing factor.

'Showoff,' Katsuki thought to himself with a smirk. Watching the speedster always gets on his nerve. No he can't just let the speedster one-up him.

Katsuki tucked both leg toward his chest and momentarily paused his explosion. Slowly dipping into the ground only for a powerful combustion propelling him into an ape-like monster. The poor beast managed to let out a yelp in bafflement before it's body was used as a surfing board by Katsuki.

It slid across the earth and Katsuki leapt off of it into the enemy line. Spinning in the air with his explosions as boosters, unfortunate monsters caught in the blasting range was blown to chunks. Eventually Katsuki landed on the ground with a crazed gleeful expression.

"Come on! I've been waiting for this moment!" Katsuki roared, blasting any beast unfortunate enough to get caught the crossfire.

"Hey man, don't go overboard!" Called out Denki who rushed past him in favour of the enemy. An uncharacteristically happy laugh escaped the hot-tempered Awakened as the duo destroyed the enemies, the two fighting side by side as an effective fighting forces. Any monster that didn't get blown to pieces were paralyzed and sliced in half by Denki's electrically charged blade.

One of the cruel ape-like monsters, a yeti, howled in frenzy before grabbing one of their barely-alive comrades' limb- swing it like a club. It didn't get to even bring it down as Denki's electrically-charged blade graze its' legs, causing it fell to it's knees before Katsuki finished it off with a point-blank explosion. Charred flesh smell permeate the air as the burnt corpse fell.

Through the carnage, Katsuki noted the attacking monsters consist of werewolves and yetis, both species are decently strong for A-rank monsters. There doesn't seem to an end towards their numbers. For every monster they slew four took their place and the Ice Elves are getting picked off one at a time even with Deku's help is not enough.

"We need to find the leader," Denki barked, cleaving a werewolf by the waist. 

"Don't remind me!" Howled Katsuki as he fired away at the enemies. If he still had the party system, he would've levelled up by now. He'll need to address the issue with Deku after this is done. His eyes sweeping across the surrounding area to  Having done his research online, Katsuki knew there's an alpha amongst the werewolves.