Prologue

Dr. Gero arrives at his secret lab, damaged and frustrated. He decided that the only solution to his current problem is to awaken Androids 17 and 18 after escaping the Z Fighters.

He then presses a button opening Android 17's pod, who wakes up and steps out of the pod, revealing her form.

Dr.Gero: Ah, Android 17..

17 faces Dr.Gero but not without taking a quick glance at the remote he was holding.

Gero but not without taking a quick glance at the remote he was holding

Android 17: Hello Dr. Gero. How are you today?

Dr. Gero: Ah, you remember me?

Android 17: Of course, you gave me life, Dr. Gero.

Dr. Gero: 'It appears 17 is functioning correctly.' Now for 18.

Dr. Gero then pushes a button to open up Android 18's pod.

Android 18 wakes up and steps out of her pod.

Android 18: Hello doctor, how have you been?

Dr. Gero: Good, so you remember me, too, 18?

Android 18: How could I forget?

Dr. Gero: 'Excellent! They both seem to be in perfect working order!'

Android 18: I see you've chosen to become an android.

Dr. Gero: Yes, now I have eternal life like you. But we have pressing matters at hand. In the past, the two of you have displayed an unacceptable tendency to disobey my orders. I blame myself for this and the way I programmed you, but I have since modified your programming. And I will no longer tolerate insubordination. But, none of that matters now. Time to earn your keep. Several of Goki's friends are presently outside our door. You are to destroy them immediately.

Android 18: Right.

Android 17: As you wish.

Dr. Gero, 17 and 18 face the door.

Dr. Gero: Now go out there and finish them!

17 has her eyes locked on the remote in Dr. Gero's hand and swipes it from him.