Chapter 9

Perfect Cell tests out her new strength by throwing a few punches in the air as Y/n, Vegeta, Trunks and Krillin, who has tears in his eyes, watch on.

Perfect Cell: So, who's first?

Krillin: GIVE HER BACK!

Krillin sends punches and kicks at Cell…but they do nothing.

Krillin throws a destructo-disc at Cell's neck, which hits her directly in her neck, but shatters after it passes through.

Perfect Cell: Ah... (turns her head around) A volunteer. 

She instantly kicks Krillin hard in the neck, sending him flying through a plateau and several feet across the ground.

Trunks: Krillin!

Trunks flies off to help Krillin while Cell throws a few punches into the air and looks over to 16.

Perfect Cell: Hey!

Android 16: Hello.

Perfect Cell: So, are we cool?

Android 16: You ate my family!

Perfect Cell: Hey, don't lose your head! They were my family too.

Y/n then lands on the ground and can be seen shaking in anger. 

Y/n: Tch…!

Perfect Cell: (notices) Oh? What's wrong sweetheart? Miss 17 and 18 already? 

Y/n: (enraged) You...! (continues trembling in anger) Grrr…!!!

Perfect Cell: Aww.. don't worry. You still got me~

Y/n: RAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

Perfect Cell: Huh?

A big cloud of dust and smoke forms as Y/n screams in pure anger as he powers up, engulfed in a red aura while causing the earth to shake and rumble.

Trunks: Ngh!?

Krillin: O-Oh… O-Oh man..!!

Android 16: ….

Vegita: Grr...! 

The ground starts breaking apart and the clouds in the sky form over the island as lightning strikes. Y/n's hair begins to rise and change color. 

Perfect Cell: Wh-What is this…?!

On the Lookout, Piccolo, Tien and Bulma can feel the pressure of Y/n's power as the Earth continues to shake.

Y/n: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

An explosion occurs and Y/n finally transforms as his aura settles down a bit allowing everyone to get a good look at his new features. Y/n takes the time to look at himself as well. His hair had changed color from black to pure white and had spiked up similar to a Super Saiyan's. His skin was now light violet toned. And now he has a tail. Even his outfit changed as well.

 Even his outfit changed as well