11 Part 3

**Rated chapter ahead!

Please do not read if you’re younger than 18!

Taehyung ran to Jisoo’s room as soon as he arrived home.

And fear gripped his chest when he saw all of her cabinets were wide open.. and they were almost emptied out.. as if she had packed her bags..

He checked the other drawers too.. it was clear she took some clothes but left the others..

Did she.. run away from their house?

He tried calling her parents right away but they said they never received any call from their daughter..

He went out again in a hurry.

Where could she have gone to?

It was only 8 pm.. more than an hour since she left the shooting location.. if she came home to pack her bags.. she must still be in the neighborhood..  she even left her car here.. or did she perhaps take a taxi?

He put a hand on his head.. this is giving him a headache..

He needs to find her.. it’s getting late.. and it’s cold tonight..

He went around the neighborhood to check if she was nearby..

All the streets.. alleys.. covenience stores.. he checked all of them.. but she isn’t found in any of them..

He went back inside his car preparing to go to her parents’ home.

He should also see it himself.. he needs to be sure she isn’t there..

He took a deep breath as he looked around him again..

There is a park just across the street..

Could Jisoo be there? Would she go there?

He alighted his car and headed towards the park.

It wouldn’t kill him to take a quick look..

And he heaved a sigh of relief as soon as he saw her huge luggage in the middle of the park..

Jisoo was sitting on a bench beside some kids who were eating snacks..

They had their backs against him..

She was talking with the kids and seemed to be joking with them..

He walked towards them slowly..

“Ahjumma.. do you not have a house? Why are you walking around with a big bag?” asked one of the kids.

Jisoo knit her brows.

“I’m not an ahjumma yet.. why are you making me look old when I even treated you to some churros?”