14 Finale

Taehyung went to see Jennie in her flower shop.

She opened her own shop a few months after she got released from the hospital.

“These flowers are really pretty..” said Taehyung smiling.

Jennie was making a bouquet for him.

“Should I send it to the same address?” she asked as she showed him the finished product.

Taehyung nodded.

He sends a bouquet of flowers to his ex in laws’ house anonymously every month..

Although he doesn’t know if they’re throwing them away or not.. even though by doing so, he’s aware that they will never forgive him..

“Thank you..” he said to Jennie. “I’ll go to the company now.. Jimin and Jhope said they’d have lunch with me..”

Jennie smiled.

And before he could walk further away from her..

“You can stop now oppa..” she said still smiling. “You can now stop coming to check on me.. I am fine now.. and it’s all thanks to you..”

Taehyung turned back to her slowly.

“I know you stayed by my side because you felt bad for me.. I know you did it for her..” Jennie continued. “You can now free yourself of me.. you have done more than enough.. so please.. go on with your life.. and find your love again..”

Taehyung smiled a little.

“I’m sorry Jennie.. it was all my fault..”

Jennie shook her head.

“No.. it’s me who’s sorry..” she said sighing.

It was her who begged Jisoo to leave him.. it was her who asked her to let him go..

Taehyung has never left her side ever since she got into the accident.. he helped her pay for her hospital bills.. helped her open her own shop and build herself again..

He helped her even though he was hurting..

“I.. am really fine and happy now..” she said looking into his eyes. “So please.. you should also be happy now..”

Taehyung took a deep breath.

“I also wish I could be happy..” he said to himself. “But my happiness isn’t here.. she has gone far from here..”

————————

Taehyung was talking with his mom as he opened the door to his office.