15 Finale

Taehyung was putting his child to sleep for the first time.

He was lying on bed as he patted Taeji on his small back continuously.

They played together at home the whole day..

Jisoo told him that he has just started to walk and he kept on falling everywhere every second he tried to take a few steps.

He kissed him on his head.

His baby looks so cute.. he’s so tiny..

He must have taken after his mom..

He smiled to himself as he imagined Jisoo in his head..

“He’s already asleep..” said Jisoo coming out of the bathroom after washing up. “He doesn’t usually sleep unless it’s me who puts him to sleep..”

Taehyung sat up as gentle as he could while he held Taeji on his chest.

“Let me put him in the crib now..” said Jisoo as she took their child in her arms and lain him down gently.

As soon as she did so, Taehyung pulled her towards the bed right away.

He wrapped his arms around her as he showered kisses all over her face.

“You smell so good..” he said kissing her on her mouth making her smile.

Jisoo held his face with her hands.

“Where did you find a crib anyway?” she asked confused.

Taehyung chuckled.

It was the gift Jimin was talking about..

He didn’t know he really needed that gift from his cousin.

Jisoo laughed a little.

Jimin has always been cheeky..

He told her he’d come to the airport to pick her up but he sent his cousin instead..

Good thing she didn’t have a heart attack when she saw Taehyung standing beside Taeji’s stroller..

“I was stalking on you through Jimin..” she said pulling him close to her. “He told me you were crying a lot.. and that you didn’t eat well for months.. why did you do that? Didn’t I always tell you to take care of yourself? You’ve become thin.. do you know that?”

Taehyung was just smiling as he listened to her cute nagging.

“Look at you not even listening to me..” Jisoo pursed her lips as she hit his chest gently. “I was really worried about you.. I wanted to come back to scold you but mom and dad told me it was dangerous for me to travel..”

And only then it crossed Taehyung’s mind..

Her parents.. must have hated him even more.. because he let her leave by herself even when she was pregnant..

“I told them everything..” said Jisoo seeing him looking worried. “They know it was my decision.. they were mad at us at the start.. but I have already explained them everything.. and they completely forgot about their anger when they saw our baby.. dad cried of joy for the first time in a long time..”