12 Part 4

“10.. 11.. 12.. 13.. 14..

Taehyung was counting how many kisses it would take to wake her up..

He has already kissed her 14 times but she’s still dozing off..

This cute little wife of his must have been tired after what they did last night..

He kissed her on her lips again and slowly he saw her eyes opening.

Jisoo smiled right away.

“15 times..” Taehyung said biting the tip of her nose. “It took me 15 kisses to wake you up..”

“When did you wake up?” asked Jisoo holding his face with a hand.

Then she noticed how she pulled almost the whole blanket towards her exposing his bare back and chest..

“What if you get a cold like this?” she said worriedly as she covered him with the blanket. “You should always take care of yourself and-..”

She gasped as he went over her grabbing her hands tightly on the top of her head.

“I was feeling really hot to be honest..” said Taehyung smiling onesidedly. “Just seeing you makes me feel hot..”

She looked away from him shyly..

They already made love last night but why does she still feel embarrassed now?

Taehyung chuckled seeing her red cheeks.

“You’re so cute.. I can’t get enough of you..” he said lowering his lips to hers.

Jisoo found herself enchanted.. she was in a daze as she looked at him..

“You.. you aren’t a dream, right?” she said staring straight into his eyes. “You.. are real, aren’t you?”

Taehyung remained still for a few seconds as if trying to understand her.

He felt his heart wrench in pain when she said those words..

He hurt her a lot.. he put her through so much struggles.. that she is asking for confirmation if what happening to them now is true..

His eyes almost teared up and he was barely able to smile again. He doesn’t want her to worry anymore.. he only wants to see her happy from now on..

“Shall we check if this is a dream or not?” he asked as he breathed on the skin of her neck tickling her continuously.

Jisoo giggled loudly making him stare at her beautiful face.

This time.. it was him who was in trance..

Is she really his wife? This woman is his, right?

“Why?” asked Jisoo knitting her brows together.