WITHOUT HER- DAY 1

*thinking about her he dozed off*

8 AM

*The morning song played and everybody woke up exept Karan*

Umar- Karan uth ja Varna Dand denge bigg Boss

Karan- do min laddoo

Umar- laddoo nai Umar hu mein uth ja

*Karan just wakes up realising his laddoo is not there and without talking to Umar just goes to do his duty*

SECRET ROOM

*Teja wakes up and goes to freshen up and after comming out turns on the livefeed*

AUTHOR'S POV

KARAN WAS A LITTLE BETTER TODAY HE KNEW IF HE WAS GOING TO BE UNFOCUSED IT WOULD AFFECT HIM AND HIS GAME. AND HE VERY WELL REMEMBERED WHAT TEJA SAID BEFORE GOING OUT. SHE WANTED HIM TO WIN FOR HIS FANS, HIS FAMILY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HER. HE KNEW SHE WOULD BE PROUD IF HE WINS.

POV ENDS

Inside the house

*Vidhi, Karan, Nishant and Umar were drinking their chai*

Vidhi- Karan tu aur teja kitne sallon se dost the woh tereko itna ache se jaanti hai toh purane dost honge na?

Karan- 20 saal se dost the. Jab hum dost Banethe na tab mein "THE KARAN KUNDRRA" nai tha

Nishant- isliye woh terko sunny bulati hai *he joked*

*Everybody laughed*

Karan- nahi re family mein sab merko sunny bulate hai

Vidhi- family? *Teasing him*

Karan- shut up

SECRET ROOM

TEJA'S POV

GANAPATI BAPPA MERE SUNNY KO HUMESHA ESE HI KUSH RAKHNA. ONE WEEK SUNNY USKE BAAD TOH TU BOLEGA NA TOH BHI NAI JAUNGI TUJHE CHOD KAR

POV ENDS

INSIDE THE HOUSE

Rakhi- good luck bigg Boss

*It was the captaincy task where they had to sit on the letters of the word "Captian" and the other team had to get there efforts to take all the people from the other team down of the letters.

The teams were

Karan, vidhi, Simba, Umar, pratik

And

Shamita,vishal,Nishant, afsana

SECRET ROOM

*Teja was wacthing the livefeed and constantly praying to her ganapati bappa that her sunny and his team should win this task and one of them should be the capitan*

......................................................................

Hey guys so here is the next chapter. I hope you all like it. I will update the next chapter tomorrow. Pls do vote and comment your opinions on the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤️❤️