Thank you!

*While karan went to talk to Rashmi someone who was seeing this wanted to go and talk to teja*

Anusha- teja can I talk to you

Teja- yea tell me

Anusha- Teja mujhe pata hai you know Karan more than me but i think i know Karan better in a relationship aur woh logo ke baaton mein jaldi ajata hai

Teja- matlab?

Anusha- is Rashmi your friend?

Teja- yes why?

Anusha- jab mein aur Karan relationship mein the tab Rashmi tried to drift us apart and it partially worked. And mujhe pata hai ki Karan not only as your boyfriend but also as your bestfriend tumhe bohot matter karta hai aur jab Rashmi ne bola she wanted to talk to him alone mujhe pata hai woh kuch karne wali hai aur i don't want that happen kyunki mein genuinely kush hu tum dono keliye aur mujhe pata tum dono ek dusre ke liye bohot zyada important ho. I don't know agar tum mujhe trust karogi ki nahi but i think you have to trust me on this.

Teja- Anusha Thank you so much for this. Mujhe nhai lagta koi aur yeh karta apne ex ki better relationship ke liye. I respect that aur rahi baat Rashmi ki toh to be honest I felt she has a different vibe when se said she said she was happy for us. Par i don't know what to do if karan actually believes stuff if Rashmi says anything.

Anusha- agar Rashmi kuch kahete hai tu pls sit and talk it out.

Teja- thank you again Anusha

*They both shared a hug*

......................................................................

Hey guys so here is the 2nd update. (Short update i know but last minute i had to change some outfits and stuff) But i hope you like this chapter. Pls do vote and comment your opinions on the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤️❤️