MRS.TEJASSWI KUNDRRA

18th December 7:30 PM

*Karan was all ready for Waiting for Teja to come.. Karan had finished all the rituals he had to do alone*

Karan's pov

I was done with all the rituals i had to do alone and i was waiting for Teja to enter the stage after a good 10 mins she entered from the hall.. She looked angelic seeing her walk on that aile automatically made me emotional i had only imagined teja in a bridal look seeing her in real life makes me actually go crazy..

*Pov end*

*Teja enter's while a beautiful song was being played in the background she goes and sits on the mantap next to Karan*

Karan- *whispers* Badi soni lagra hi hai laddoo

Teja-  thank you sunny

Karan- finally in a few hours you are going to be my wife officially

Teja- i am soo excited

Karan- Mee too

*They listen to all the shlokas carefully and do the rituals.. It was time for the pheras now they got up meenu di tied Teja's chunni to a cloth and tied the cloth to Karan's hand and they took the phera.. with each phera they took and oath to keep each other and their relationship healthy and nice.. they promised to always love each other and support each other no matter what situation it is. The 7th and the last phera they took with a teary eyes which showed how touched and emotional both of them were... The rest of the rituals went smoothly and finally it was time for the most difficult part of wedding the biddai both teja and Karan went and first took the blessings of TP and TM and then the blessings of KM and KP.. Teja went to her aai and hugged her tightly putting out all her emotions which she was holding back form a long time... After almost a 5 min hug with her aai she next went to her baba and hugged him tightly as well.. she then goes to her pra and hugs him..  though pra was making fun of how happy he is that she is going now took our his emotions and cried.. After a emotional bidaai Thea with Karan KM and KP left in one car and Meenu di,madhu di, Poonam di, jeeju and there children went in two other cars. After all of them left even Tm,TP and Pra left for there house.

......................................................................

Hey guys so here is today's chapter. I'm sorry i uploaded the chapter a little late i was studying for my exam tomorrow. I hope you like this chapter pls do vote and comment your opinions on the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤️❤️