WILDCARD NUMBER-2

*The day ended well*

Author's pov

So it was the next day. They all woke up at 8 and as usual did all their duties and had tea with a chat.. Today was the day were the second wildcard had to enter. It was not only a wildcard for the show but also a wildcard in teja and Karan's relationship.. Anusha was entering the game. Though she came here in the name of a wildcard her only intention was to get Karan back.. First when she was approached for the show she thought of denying it but then she heard the conversation of shamita and Vishal she thought of helping them and she thought it was also a nice oppertunity to get Karan back.

POV ENDS

*It was time for her to enter.. Everyone was gathered in the garden area and waiting for the wildcard to enter*

*She entered on the song wakra swag*

Karan- what

Teja- sunny relax its fine *she enterwined their hands*

Karan- i am fine

*She came to Karan*

Anusha- hi Karan

Karan- hi

Anusha- i didn't know you were going to be here

Karan- well now you do

Anusha- yea it will be good to talk to you and ne with you again

*Before Karan could answer she went to teja*

Anusha- oh hi teja i didn't expect you here

Teja- umm hi. I didn't expect you here too

Anusha- *gave a fake smile*

Teja-* gave a fake smile as well*

*Anusha went to talk with shamita*

Anusha- hi shamita

Shamita- hii

Anusha- i heard you wanted to break teja and Karan

Shamita- umm yea. I actually like Karan

Anusha- well you know i can help you with that

Shamita- how?

Anusha- i know exactly what to say to Karan and break them apart. But the only problem is that i really still like Karan and i want him by hook or by crook

Shamita- if your thing works out then i am fine with you and Karan i just want them to be apart right now.

Anusha- ok. Let's do this then

Shamita- yea let's go it

*They hi-fied*

......................................................................

Hey guys so here is the 2nd  chapter of the day. I know it's a small chapter i am sorry about that but i only had this much energy to write. I am not sure if i will be giving updates Tommrow as aarav has work and will not able to write and i am supposed to rest because my cold and caugh is only Getting worst and my fever is gone a little down but not better.. I really hope i will get better soon and come back with regular updates soon. Till then please bear with me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤️❤️