Try-2

*it was Evening evryone were busy with their own stuff and our tejran as well. They were just talking randomly when Anusha came there*

Anusha- teja can I get a second with him. Kuch baat karni thi

Karan- uske samne hi kar sakte ho

Anusha- actually

Teja-umm Anusha tum dono baat karo mein ati hu

Anusha- thanks

*Teja leaves*

Karan- ese kya baat hai ki uske saamne nahi karsakte?

Anusha- woh mujhe tumse kuch kehe na tha

Karan- bolo

Anusha- Karan i am sorry. I am sorry I didn't listen to you when you were trying to tell me that day. I came in the show thinking that i was over you but Clearly i am not. I still love you Karan. Could you give us an other chance. Could you give me an other chance.

Author's pov

Honestly karan was suprised listening to Anusha. He always thought she over him the day they broke up. But hearing to her Karan knew it was the right time to tell her atleast his real feelings.

Pov ends

Karan- Anusha i will be honest with you i have moved on. I like someone else.

Anusha- whom do you like?

Karan- Not like i love teja.

Anusha- as a friend right?

Karan- No Anusha not as a friend. I love teja as something more than a friend. I have not told her this because i am sacred of loosing her. She has been my bestfriend for the past 20 years and she has seen me through my ups and downs. She has handled me through all of these and i really love her.

Author's pov

Anusha really had feelings for Karan. She was  not over him yet but hearing him say these things to her she somewhere felt if she had real feelings for him she might just have to move on and let him go. She knew this would not be easy for her beacuse her feelings were genuine. She thought she will just wish good for them good and move on. And she did that

Pov ends

Anusha- my feelings were genuine for you and will always be genuine for you. But i can't force you to like me when you don't. I really hope your relationship with her works.

Karan- thank you anusha. I hope you can move on too.

Anusha- btw if i can ask when are you planning to tell teja this.

Karan- never

Anusha- huh? Why never?

Karan- i don't know what she feels for me and If she doesn't feel the same then things will get weird between us.

Anusha- hmm. As a girl i will tell you i know teja likes you as well. The way she is with others and the way she is with you it is totally different. She is comfortable as a friend but i know there is something more than that from her side as well. If you trust me i will tell you confess your feeling for her soon otherwise there are people waiting.

Karan- hmm i will think about that but what do you mean people waiting?

Anusha- man she is Tejasswi Prakash there are a lot of people waiting for her

*Before Karan would answer shamita called Anusha she went with her and Karan went to speak to teja*

Karan- Teja

Teja- hogyai baat

Karan- hmm

Teja- kya baat hai lagta hai ki kuch chi baat hi Hui hai this is the first time i am seeing you all happy after a conversation with Anusha

Karan- it's sorted now. We decided we will be friends

Teja- that's great

Karan- hmm

Teja- chal na sote hai mujhe bohot neend ayi hai

Karan- hmm chal

*They both went to their respective beds and slept*

Author's pov

Karan had slept peacefully without know the Strom he had created outside after his conversation with Anusha. There were people who were happy. People for were sad and also people who were jealous. But there were some people who were the happiest and they were Karan and Teja's family. They were really happy for there children, especially Karan's parents a they know there son has chose the perfect girl for him.

Pov ends

.............................................................

Hey guys so here is the next chapter. I am really thankful for all the love you gave me. I am completely fine now. The caugh is reduced my cold is also reduced and my fever is down as well. I hope all you liked the chapters aarav wrote. I hope you liked this chapter. Pls do vote and comment your opinions on the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤️❤️