Task

*the next day everyone woke up and did their duties*

*They had a task to do today where there will be teams of two where one person will be a wall in between and the players will be sitting opposite to each each other holding hands and the other contestants will torture them. If the players leave each other's hand they will get out.

Teams:

Karan& teja

Shamita&Donal

Pratik&Akasa

Vishal&Simba

Umar&Vidhi

Anusha&Afsana

Teja- good luck bigg Boss

*The task started it was first shamita and donal's chance*

*Everybody exept vishal tortured them And Donal left shamita's hand in 2mins 45 secs*

*Everybody did the task there were only Anusha&afsana and Karan&teja left to do the task*

Karan- laddoo agar thoda bhi dard hua toh uth ja.

Teja- Relax sunny i will be fine

Karan- Teri health is task se zyada important hai laddoo

Teja- agar tu bhol Gaya hai toh meine KKK Kiya hai. Snakes to nahi Dalenga na upar

Karan- tu nahi manewali hai na

Teja- nahi

Karan- fine.. Jo karna hai kar

Teja- good boy

*It was now Tejran's time to do the task*

*They both sit on the opposite sides and the task started*

Shamita- Teja you are just spoiling Karan's game and life

*She speaks more about her charecter and how she is a threat to Karan's life and she also gave mirchi ka tadka, soap and everything to make their hands slip But they crossed all this and they were playing the task for 3 mins and they won the task*

*After the task*

Karan- laddoo are you fine?

Teja- ha kyun?

Karan- Teja mujhe pata hai tujhe affect hua hai jo bhi shamita nai bola hai

Teja- Karan mujhe unki baaton ka affect hota hai joh mere liye matter karte hai aur shamita mere liye matter nahi Kar thi hai

*Karan hugged her*

......................................................................

Hey guys so here is the next part. Lot of you guys told me not to continue the other one so i will delete that part. I will continue their life after the bigg Boss house after the bigg Boss part. I hope you like it. Pls do vote and comment your opinions on the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤️❤️