chapter 1

Three months later in Megaville Elementary, Dexter and Blossom are still together and don't want to break-up. Bubbles loves playing with Courage, but she is lonely on the inside. Buttercup still loves her teacher, Samurai Jack. Meanwhile, somewhere in the school, an evil intelligence is plotting a malicious plan against the girls. 

There were three boys who were well-known, but not exactly popular. They were Edward 'Ed' Hill, Eddward 'Double D' Vincent, and Edwin 'Eddy' Sampson. 

"There's popcorn between my teeth, guys!" Ed exclaimed from the table he was sitting in with his friends.

"Ed, please keep quiet in the library." Double D told him in a hushed tone. 

Eddy was tired of keeping quiet and decided to speak up. "Can't you guys think of more important things? Like, why we don't have any friends and why no one loves us? I know! It's all that stupid Dexter's doing!"

Double D was horrified and strict of the short boy's tone. "Eddy, I asked you to keep your voice down!"

"I wish I had four stomachs." Ed stated randomly, as the normal for him.

"I think we should hurry," Double D stated as he collected his books, realizing what time it was. "Or else we're going to be late for class." He went off already with Ed.

Eddy slammed his book shut, about to join them. However, someone signaled for him to come over. There was a girl in white with even white hair down and slightly curved with a black headband and looked a lot like one of the Powerpuff Girls, but none like he knew before. "Who are you supposed to be?" he finally asked.

"That's not important who I am," the girl said to him. "I wanna help you. You want Blossom and the problem is Dexter. I can help you dismiss him, would you help me?"

Eddy knew he liked the sound of that, because unknown to a lot of the others in school, he liked Blossom, but Dexter got in his way. "Dismiss Dexter... I'm all for it!" he grinned darkly in a way that could match his greedy face for cash.

Eddy caught up with Double D and Ed in class just before getting marked tardy and joined his desk. 

"The time and space continuum is possible to overcome in the mind, but with it, comes high risks, such as a paradox being created." Ed recited, showing a rare moment of brilliance.

"Very good, Ed." Double D smiled proudly.

After class, Double D went to his locker to put his book away. That same girl came back to get his attention, doing what she was assigned to do.

"Hi, Edd, I'm Bell," the girl introduced herself. "Can you build a giant laser cannon for me?"

"Me, why me?" Double D didn't seem to know this girl was evil, he was only curious why she came to him for such a task. "Dexter is the boy genius and he has got appliances for it. I'm afraid I can't..."

"Ah-ah, Dexter's nothing compared to you," Bell insisted, smiling evilly. "And about appliances, I assure you have everything you need. I'll show you." 

Somewhere in a Secret Lab, Bell took Double D inside to help get the tools she would have him need for the laser cannon.

"Where are we?" Double D asked, he marveled at the sights and sounds.

"Where you can build that cannon for me." Bell informed him.

"Why do I have to help you?"

"'Cuz, I know your secret," Bell put her arm around the smart Ed boy. "I know you love Bubbles, if you build that thing for me, I'll help you catch her. 'If you give me soap, I'll wash your hand', will you help?"