chapter 7

"I thought you'd be surprised to see me again after you tried to kill me," Mandark sneered to Blossom, then got set to explain why he wasn't dead now after he was said to be after a huge explosion. "Let me tell you how this could be possible. After the donation of my lab, Bell found the burned body of mine. Luckily, my brain wasn't damaged, so a new robotical body was made for my brain to finish my plan. And now, I'm back in life, it is time to destroy the Powerpuff Girls and the world which loves them so much! My brilliant plan is almost complete and you are all going to die! There's nothing you can do to stop me because I, Mandark, am invincible! My evilest, greatest and most brilliant plan will succeed in a short period of time and the world will pay for everything for what it did to me! And I, Mandark, shall be king!"

"Excuse me, when you said 'you're all going to die', you meant... Umm... Me too?" Eddy spoke up.

Mandark glared to him, summoning thunder and lightning for dramatic effect.

"Okay, I get it, a simple 'yes' should've been enough." Eddy scoffed, folding his arms.

"We will stop you, Mandark!" Blossom promised.

"I don't think so, because I have a very conclusive reason why," Mandark explained smugly and evily. "I have captured Dexter, thanks to Eddy. And he's on his way to die."

"It can't be..." Blossom looked back to a nervous Eddy. "Eddy helped you...?"

Mandark stood next to a trapped and angry Dexter. "You two go into my special gas chamber by yourselves and Dexter survives."

Blossom hung her head sadly, she couldn't let Dexter die, she had no other choice. "All right, Mandark, you win."

"What!? I can't believe my ears!" Bubbles cried, folding her arms sharply. "It's not the Powerpuff way!"

"Do you not agree with something?" Mandark taunted. "Perhaps you need some extra convincing. Bell! Activate the T-I!"

Bell grinned and did as he said.

"You can't do anything to change my mind, Mandark!" Bubbles snapped.

"I was hoping you would say that," Mandark glared to her. "In these minutes, a tidal wave is being generated to destroy the Atlantic and it has just blown up," he grinned once an explosion was shown on the map. "Next to Cape Hatteras!"

Some minutes later in New York City, a wave came crashing down just as Mandark said. It crashed against the gate and building and even made a tower fall instantly. 

Meanwhile...

"Have you guys seen that movie about the big brain-sucking aliens from the Planet Chulak-Tau?" Ed asked Raimundo and Buttercup as he forced himself to look insanely angry.

"Count your teeth, Ed!" Raimundo scoffed.

"Ed!" Bloo ran over, running out of breath due to Double D's assignment for him and Courage. "Others in trouble at Santa's... Need help... And a pizza for me..."

Raimundo looked serious then. "Somebody captured them?"

"Yeah, and it's cold!" Bloo smiled then, having restored energy.

"Master Fung said that an evil being has been born," Raimundo sounded grave. "This must be it!"

"Oh, great, Wonder Boy knows everything, I bet he ate my pizza, but I'll never give him my juice." Bloo growled, folding his arms.