Ch 22

In the evening

We all again gathered in the meeting room. Their faces are pointed on me, signalling me to start. Their faces are full with curiosity. I bit my inner lower lip to control my laugh seeing their faces.

Tae:- c'mon y/n... What are you thinking of?

Y/n:- oh n-nothing. Yeah so let me start. After that day I and jeong were very good friends. We used to disturb teachers and get punishment together, we walked and talked very much. Aera was also very close to jeong but not more than me.

*Flashback*

It was a simple monday. I was walking towards my classroom as I saw, many people in front my locker. I didn't understood what was going on. So I tried pushing the crowd, and as I did, I reached in front of my locker, seeing jeong standing like an idiot smiling.

Y/n:- what happened? Why are you smiling like that?

Jeong:- umm... Y/n... Can I ask you something

Y/n:- yeah sure, go on

Suddenly, he sat with one of his knee and took out a rose from nowhere and looked to me. I was just shocked as fu**. Is he going to propose me?!

Jeong:- y/n, I spended some of the most precious and beautiful moments in my life with you. And I want to get these moments forever. I liked when we two are together. You're of my type. Attitudeous. Y/n I would ask will you be my girlfriend?

I didn't know what to say. The crowd started to shout saying

"Y/n say yes!!"

"You can do it"

"Say fast y/n"

"Yes! Yes! Say yes!"

I thought to give it a chance. So I took the rose from his hand and said

Y/n:- yeah, I'll be your girlfriend

His eyes started twinkling. He got up and hugged me, I hugged back. The whole crowd was clapping for us. But I couldn't see Aera. Where she gone?

Jeong:- now you guys take you a**es and go back to class

The crowd disappeared slowly.
That day was a very happy day for me. I thought mom would also be very happy. We spent every second together that day.
After the school was over he dropped me home and I went inside. As I went I saw Aera on the couch

Y/n:- hey, I didn't saw you in school today, where were you gone?

Aera:- why do you care?

I didn't expected this type of a reply

Y/n:- hey what happened? Is something wrong?

Aera:- everything is wrong! Who told you to accept the proporsal! You're just 14. Look at you! Atleast be 18! How can you! From the day you met that jeong you forgot me! And now, you're his girlfriend?!...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.