Ch 36

Y/n:- o-oppa-

Jk:- shut up! Or else I'm gonna increase your time limit. Onky 8 minutes are left

I only sat on my knees for 12 minutes? It felt like 1000 years ..

Then suddenly somebody knocked the door. I guess it was everyone of them. Jungkook oppa went to open the door and came back with his hyungs.

Jimin:- woooo~~~~ someone's ongoing on a punishment

I just rolled my eyes mentally

Jin:-y/n you can now get up

I snapped mh head towards jin oppa and then towards jungkook oppa and he nodded so I stood up and apologized one more time to jungkook oppa.

Jk:- it's ok for now. But it shouldn't be repeated

He said sternly and I quickly nod my head being an obedient child.

Jin:- y/n, are you still scared of gunshots?

Y/n:- oppa, I just saw it for the first time

Jin:- oh yeah. Ok. But you have to be brave hm?

I nodded my head hesitantly.

Jin:- you don't have to be scared, ok? I don't know what's gonna come up in future but being scared won't help. Ok?

I was still not sure of what should I say

Jin:- I know you can do it. Afterall, you're OUR sister. And don't you get angry after you listen your parents have been kidnapped by the person you hate the most?

Yeah, he is scary sometimes when he looses his patience and his punishments are horrible, but he's so gentle with me and his siblings which means the whole world to him. He can be a mafia, but still he does have a heart.

Jin:- y/n?

He asked snapping me out of my thoughts and I looked at other's faces and they were eagerly waiting for me to reply. I took a deep breath before saying

Y/n:- yes, I won't be scared anymore. I'll fight till my last breath for my parents. I just can't sit like nothing happened. I'm gonna kill that person who troubled my parents

Jin:- that's more like our sister hm? Now get ready, we're gonna leave in few minutes.

I nodded and they all left the room. Without wasting any more time, I went to get ready and after I was done, we all met at the lobby ready to finish the kidnapper but we still need to find thar where the hell they're hiding. We started going towards the hotel in which mom and dad lived though I was still not too much scared but a little nervous...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.