Ch 33

Gunshot!!!!!

I flinched hard due to the sudden sound. Jin oppa shot one men and the another beside him is shivering badly.

Jin:- so now you're interested to tell us? Or I should send you to hell?

???:- n-no n-no p-please .. I-I'm g-gonna t-tell e-everything. P-please d-don't k-kill m-me.

Rm:- if you talk so much we'll shoot you. Just answer our damn questions

So you really wanna hear right that who are they? Where did the come from? The hell what's happening?

Ok so here you go

Flashback

I was sitting in a bench in the park as Jin oppa described the plan. Aish. I'm scared. Well they are hiding very close to me. I am the onky one present in this part of the park. Kidnapping will be very easy as public don't come at this corner. Anyways, I'm getting goosebumps. I don't know what's gonna happen.

After 5 minutes

I see 2 men who have covered their faces with the mask is coming towards me. I looked down as I'm getting more scared. The two came near me and sat in each side of me.

Man 1:- aren't you too young to die?

I looked up to the man in shock.

Y/n:- what do you mean?

I said while holding my nervousness back.

Man 2:- if you want to live the rest of your life, shut your mouth and come with us

I was wearing a earpiece which was connected to all. I head jin oppa saying "go with them". The two men stood up and I also stood up. We were going one man at the front and one man at my back. When my brothers were ready jin, suga, rm, hobi, jimin, tae and jungkook oppa suddenly came from nowhere and everyone had small guns in their hands. They surrounded them and the 2 men had no place of getting away.

Jin:- so you thought you'd take our sister just like that?

Man 1:- s-she was n-not alone?

Rm:- no she was not

They all smirked

Hobi:- HANDS UP!

The two man got scared and immediately put their hands up. I smiled and ran to jimin oppa, cause he was the nearest one to me. He pecked my forehead and said "you did well sis". I just smiled. And we took the two man to our hotel rooms while threatning them bad.

And so, this all happened.

Present

Yeah and jin oppa shoot the first man because he was behaving like a cold rude ass.

Suga:- first tell us for whom do you work?

Man:- f-for R-Richards a-and S-Seren

Y/n:- I knew it!!!!

Rm:- what were you trying to do?

Man:- o-our m-mission w-was t-to j-just s-scare t-the o-one g-girl w-who i-is w-with y-you

Hobi:- you mean y/n?

Man:- y-yes

Jin:- what else?

Man:- when we saw the girl a-alone we called o-our boss and h-he said to take t-the chance and k-kidnap her

Rm:- nothing else??

Man:- n-no

Suga:- you're sure?

Man:- yeah I don't know anything else

Jin:- then goodbye

He said and shot the guy. I again flinched. Of course I'm not use to this.

Jin:- tae, jk, jimin clean these two bodies

They nodded

I didn't know what to do. So I just sat in my bed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.