Epilogue

Okay so many people asked for an epilogue so here it is-

Okay wait, before starting the story I might want to ask you something.

Um, no, I'll ask in the end-

...

Y/n pov

I stepped down from the aeroplane and breathed in the fresh air which made me energetic immediately. I smiled to myself, held my luggage and hopped out of the aeroplane with my brothers. Guess what, we are on a trip in Dubai. It was my idea though. Dubai has always been such a place about which I'd dream to go about. We booked two cabs, because we are so many people and headed towards the hotel. In my car, there were me, Jin oppa, Jimin and Tae oppa. And the rest 4 in the other car.

Y/n : oppa oppa

I elbowed jin oppa who was sitting by my side who looked up from his phone to me.

Y/n : what's the first thing we're gonna do?

He just gave a chuckle

Jin : aren't you too desperate?

And he went back to his phone. I frowned at his answer. Am I being desperate? Whatever. I looked outta the window and heck, I could see the Burj Khalifa.

Never thought just having this annoying, irritating, strict, dangerous and patience less type of brothers would help me go to my dream place

Jin, tae and jm : what?!

Jin oppa asked, tae oppa from beside him and jimin oppa from the front seat. I looked at them confused?

Y/n : what?

I asked them back. And to be honest they don't like when I answer their question with a question but what to do in this situation?

Jin : annoying?

Tae : irritating?

Jimin : dangerous?

They asked in unison. My eyes widened as I covered my mouth being shocked

Y/n : oh my god, did I- did I say it out loud?

Jin : of course you did, now we know what you think about us

All of them glared at me. I bit my lip and somehow spoke something

Y/n : You guys know I don't mean that

And all their eyebrows, one of the eyebrow, perked up, again in unison.

Y/n : yah! Stop scaring me. I know you guys are just playing strict. Chill bros. We're in Dubai.

They sighed and shooked their head, again in unison and went back to their respective, um, whatever they were doing.

In sea beach~