Ch 50

Jin:- i-is it dad there?

Rm:- yes it's dad

Jin:- okay. No worries. No one move an inch. Y/n do you find anything suspicious?

Y/n:- oppa I'm lookin- oh wait.! Jimin oppa on the right if you peek out you'll see 3 cars.

Jimin:- what? Oh yeah! There are 3 black cars with black windows. Um.. I can't see through

Jin:- hm.. okay in which way is it?

Jimin:- come to me hyung

Jin:- y/n?

Y/n:- the path is clear for you

Jin:- I'm coming

...

Jin reached till Jimin.

Jm:- what to do hyung?

Jin:- they're must be some bodyguards with them

Jm:- but everyone is inside

Jin:- let's make a fire from the other side. Who's perpindicular to jimin to the other side?

Tae:- I am

Jin:- tae, do one thing, shoot their car tires. Each and every car 2 tires

Tae:- on it

He said and fired 6 times sharp hitting every car tire. Neither of the 6 shots was bad or disangled. He reloaded his gun.

Jin:- good, hoseok go to taehyung's side and be with him. And yoongi you come here.

They did as he said. And till now, 3 from each car means 9 bodyguards came down with masks on their faces and Desert Angle in their hand. They looked here and there to find who shooted.

Jin:- y/n you can see dad from there right?

Y/n:- yes I can

Jin:- so namjoon and jungkook come to me

Everyone was curious that what is going inside jin's head. What's the plan he'll apply?

Namjoon and jungkook in 2 minutes came to jin. Means the position was 3 cars in a road infront of a park. At one corner of the road tae and hoseok. On the other hand jin, jimin, yoongi, namjoon and jungkook. Dad and y/n inside the park.

Jin:- now hoseok fire the gun ones at their men and kill one of them

He obeyed. He fired and one men suddenly fell down with a huge scream. The shot was right on his chest. The others became aware that the shot was from the left side. They pointed all their guns towards that side and started approaching slowly.

Jin:- now, come with me namjoon and jungkook.

They ran to the opposide side of the road, means, the side where the cars were.

Jin:- now when I'll say jimin and yoongi will come from the back and shoot, and at the same time tae and hoseok will also come and shoot the others.

"IN"

Jin started slowly walking towards the cars with namjoon and jungkook behind him whereas the remaining 8 men were constantly slowly and slowly approaching the side of tae and hoseok. When they almost reach there jin said

Jin:- NOW

Jimin, yoongi, taehyung and hoseok came out all together and shot them. No one missed. There was loud groans and screams and with that the remaining 8 men fell to the ground. They didn't expected attack from the back side. The road flowed away with red coloured blood.

Jin:- Now, go back to your places and don't do anything till I tell you to. Y/n you're fine right? And what about dad?

Y/n:- everything's fine here

Jin:- good then we're approaching

Everybody said "yes" in agreement and jin started walking with the younger ones behind him.

Jin:- namjoon and jungkook make sure your mask is fixed

"YES HYUNG"

They reached near the first car door. They opened the door. There were just some boxes. Second? Again boxes. Now this was the last one. The whole car was shaking and they fixed up all their courage before opening the door. Jin took the handle and pressed and tried sliding it. The door was locked. But suddenly the door opened from inside. They saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey fam💜💜💜💜 another message. My exams have been postponed again. I'm sick of this. I'm styding the same syllabus over 3 times. Well, the thing is I don't know for how many days my vacations will last. My exam has to happen and that time I shall again stop posting for a few days.