Chp 40

A/n POV going on

Jin:- here? Where the hell?!

W/f:- I'll s-show y-you b-but w-who a-are y-you?

Jin:- after so much you decided to ask this stupid question?

He said and shot his another shoulder. He screamed on top of his lungs.

W/f:- w-why a-are y-you d-doing t-this to m-me?

He said while crying.

Jin:- just answer the damn question. Where is she?

W/f:- t-there's a-a a-attached r-room w-with m-my m-management r-room. S-she's t-there

Jin:- I'm going to get her. Try to do any trick I'll shot you and your son and bury them under this building without anyone's knowledge

He threatened and left the room.

After some time

Still a/n POV

Jin came back furiously and without any word he shoot his leg. He was totally amazed by the new pain as he cried out so loud that jin had to put his hands in his mouth.

Jin:- don't

He said in a serious and stern tone. Wf nodded, tears continuously brimming in his eyes.

Jin:- do you think it's a joke?

W/f:- w-wh-at w-h-y?

His voice totally cracking making it impossible to understand.

Jin:- where's the keys of that room? You think you can fool us just like that?

W/f:- i-it-'s i-n th-e d-draw-er o-of t-he m-mana-gemen-t ro-om
(It's in the drawer of the management room)

Jin nodded and was about to go that he said before twisting the knob on the door

Jin:- if this comes out a lie or something like that I'm gonna chop your son's head in front of you

He's threatening more hard from the beginning. He said and went.

He searched the drawer and found a bunch of keys. He tried everyone of them and the 4th one worked. He opened the room and saw their mom lying in the floor with tied hands and a cloth on her mouth.

You will be thinking where the others are right?

Everyone is there but in the place where everyone's buying clothes and in counter. They are guarding and will try to avoid troubles there.

Ok back to jin

Jin ran to his mom and untied her and took off that cloth from her mouth and took her in bridal style and then came ro the management room making her sit in the chair. He sprinkled water on her face and after few tries she woke up.

Mom:- j-jin?

Jin sighed and hugged her tight

Mom:- are you alright son? What about the others?

Jin:- I'm absolutely fine mom and others are also doing good

Mom:- I want to meet them

Jin pulled out from the hug

Jin:- but before that I've a special gift for you

Mom:- what is it?

Jin:- come with me

He took her to the room where w/f was and said

Jin:- he's all yours, he's the one after all this. Do whatever you want with him.

Mom:- give me your gun

Jin gave and she just shot him right in his head and chest. Blood flowed up from his mouth like river.

Mom:- burn this body

Jin:- yes we will

Mom:- what about your dad?

Jin:- they got him kidnapped but I promise you to get you back to him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/n:- am I not spoiling you? Anyways, double update)