Chapter 2 - 287 Kilometers!!

On Monday at 9.45am in the morning, Harry finished Robotik's first class on time and flew to Leipzig for an academic exchange.

After having dinner with his academic colleagues, he waited for Taylor in the hotel garden.

"Hey." Taylor walked over from behind him, turning around and sitting opposite him, "Long time no see."

Harry raised a hand to signal the waiter and ordered two cups of Cuba Libre.

Taylor interrupted him, getting the waiter to change a cup of Cuba Libre into black tea.

Harry thus did not want Cuba Libre as well, changing it to a low-caffeine coffee.

When the waiter left, Harry said, "Your tastes have changed."

Taylor said, "I'm pregnant, it's not suitable for me to drink alcoholic beverages."

Harry glanced at Taylor's pointed stilettos through rimless thin metal glasses, but did not speak.

Taylor said, "Harry, your tastes have also changed."

Harry said, "I've never liked beer or sugary drinks."

Taylor was stunned for a moment, but she very quickly laughed understandably, saying, "It's your style. You can drink something you don't like for a lifetime."

"Liking it isn't that important."

"I know, responsibility is the most important, right? You're still so stubborn." Taylor subconsciously touched the new wedding ring on her ring finger, the position once belonging to another ring. If she hadn't found out that the pictures printed in the erotic magazine Harry had bought were those of men, maybe he could still have been her perfect husband now.

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?" Taylor asked.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows slightly, seeming like he was not used to the word. When the waiter brought coffee and black tea over, he took the cup and took a sip of coffee before saying, "No."

"You know," Taylor picked up the small milk jug on the tray and let the fresh milk slosh in the black tea. "His appearance can't compare to yours, he isn't as smart as you are, or even as considerate as you are, and doesn't take as much responsibility towards his family. But, only with him do I feel like everything's in the right place. It's weird, you're great in every way possible, but I always feel like there's a little something missing, something that isn't right. "

Harry tipped up a corner of his lips, but just for a while before he quickly put it down again, "As long as you feel it's right."

Taylor said, "What about you?"

Harry said, "What about me?"

Taylor said, "What do you plan to do in the future?"

Harry said, "I'm not in a rush."

Taylor said, "If you'd found out that you liked men more before the marriage, would you still have married me?"

Harry didn't speak. It was a polite silence.

Taylor didn't speak anymore, just raised the teacup and took a sip of black tea. Milk and tea stained her lips, but she didn't realize it.

Harry took a handkerchief out of his coat pocket and handed it to her.

Taylor took the handkerchief, and upon seeing the white "Haz" embroidered on the dark blue handkerchief, tears suddenly dropped from her eyes. Harry was just such a person: he arrives early for dates, always has a handkerchief on himself, maintains an appropriate level of silence, but you know that he is paying attention to you at the same time. As she thought so, tears fell down like beads, and then became a stream of water, quickly trickling down her face.