Chapter 27 - Save This Recording?

"I..." Louis looked down at Harry's legs, face turning red.

Liking you...

Liking...

Like!

He said he likes me!

Fireworks went off in Louis' mind for a while, before he stuttered, "You... Do all middle-aged men talk like this? A-are you confessing your feelings, or are you giving me an exam? Do you love giving people exams that much?"

Laughter flashed in Harry's eyes, "What, you don't know how to answer this question?"

Louis' eyes were sparkling, and on his flushed face was an infinite amount of joy from knowing that the other party liked him as he announced, "What is there to not know about this question? I've done it before, I chose A!"

It didn't matter what B was, he was right as long as he chose A.

Harry looked at Louis, chuckling, "Not going against me anymore?"

Going against him...

Louis thought about being fair and all...

When he was working in the café, didn't he also want to give all the desserts and caffeinated drinks to Harry?

He admitted, he personally didn't really mind stuff like being fair, he was only afraid that their relationship would become a sexual transaction between an old professor and a young student.

Since Harry also liked him, then...

To hell with fairness.

Do it, not justice. (?) 

"Then, just control the extent of it... then it's fine..." Louis reached up for Harry's head, pulling it closer for a kiss.

The next second, he was brought under the control of Harry's lips.

"What extent," Harry asked in a low tone.

"Mm..." Louis panted as he accepted the forceful kiss of the other party, and answered, "Get a hold of it yourself... Look... You can let your bias fill you up to the armpits, but you can't possibly have so much it flows to the other side of the Earth... Right..."

There was a hint of a smile in Harry's voice, "Mm, got it."

The two of them slowly held hands as they kissed, and even after the kiss ended, they didn't let go.

Louis swung their entwined hands in a large arc in the air, making a rash suggestion, "Let's go out to play?"

Harry jokes, "We're outside right now."

"No. Come over here," Louis pulled Harry back to the bicycle rack in their courtyard and took out the keys to unlock his bicycle. "We can ride the bike to the city centre for some fun. I've never gone there at this hour."

All of a sudden, Louis deeply understood Zayn. 10pm in the evening was the best time to go out for some fun with your boyfriend, how could he use it to sleep?

Harry asked, "With only one bike, how do we ride there?"

Louis said boldly, "I'll give you a ride."

"Two people can't ride on the same bike here, don't you know?"

"Ah..." Louis also remembered that fact, "Then... We'd better drive there..."

Harry, seeing that Louis seemed a little disappointed, said, "Want to make a bet?"

"What bet?"

"Bet that the traffic police aren't on shift at this hour," Harry straddled Louis' bicycle, and untied the tie that he had fastened before leaving the house, casually hanging it on the bicycle handle. Then, while unbuttoning two of the buttons on his dress shirt, he smiled at Louis, "Get on."