Chapter 5 - 506 meters???

When Louis woke up, Zayn was waiting for his coffee to be prepared next to the coffee machine.

Louis said, "Up so early? That's rare."

Zayn said, "I'll sleep after drinking some coffee."

"You gamed all night?" Louis walked over and took away Zayn's coffee. "Don't drink anymore, hurry and go to sleep."

Zayn took another cup and said, "You're going to class again?"

Louis said, "What does 'going to class again' mean? I have class every day."

Zayn was not interested in his lessons, and started frowning after drinking two sips of coffee, "How's Mr. H?"

Louis said, "What do you mean by how's Mr. H?"

Zayn said, "Hey, you're playing dumb with me again. How have your chats been going? Have you sent each other photos? Or videos? Is he handsome?"

Louis said, "Not so soon. I feel like he's not someone who'd rush into things."

Zayn said, "At that old age, can he afford to not rush? You don't need someone who won't rush into things, you're looking for a man, not a father. What does he do?"

Louis said, "I didn't ask. I don't want to inquire about his private matters. That's enough talking, I'll go check my email. You should go to bed."

He refreshed his email ten times, but there was still no reply. Louis had to pack up to ride his biting to university, intending to plead to the professor face to face, like what he told Harold yesterday.

Perhaps it was because of how Harold had worn a western-style suit in his profile picture, but on the way to university, Louis would slow down for a second look whenever he saw a man wearing a suit. They lived only 4.8 kilometers apart, so it was quite possible for them to encounter each other on the way to work and university. After looking at a few people, he remembered that the picture was taken in a car so Harold likely drove to work. Thus, he stopped watching the people on the road, in exchange for the more important task of getting to the classroom early to wait for the professor.

Robotik starts at 8:15, in classroom S17.

Louis reached S17 at 7:45, and there was no one in the classroom. At 8:02, Liam arrived, sat next to him and asked, "Did the professor get back to you?"

Louis shook his head.

In his heart, Liam shed a sympathetic tear for Louis: This buddy here's most likely going to die.

At 8:10, the classroom was almost full, and the professor had not arrived yet. Louis was unbearably nervous, reckoning that he had no chance of talking to the professor before class started. So he turned to Liam, who was beside him. "Let me through, I'm going out for a smoke."

Liam glanced at the clock on the wall in the classroom and said, "Hurry up."

Louis ran to the entrance of the classroom block, stood next to the trash can, lit a cigarette, and stared at the time displayed on his phone screen while smoking. When the time on the screen showed 8:14, he extinguished the unfinished cigarette on gravel and hurried back to the classroom.

The classroom door was closed.

Louis Shuang grasped the doorknob, pushed the door inward, and met a block of resistance—

Not good!

He'd hit someone.

Louis quickly pulled the door back a little and uttered an apology in German.

The two seconds that elapsed after hitting that person felt like forever. Louis first saw the back of the person he had hit. From bottom-up: the back of his leather shoes, straight trousers, a suit jacket that was just slightly narrower at the waist and gave off a comfortable feel, and broad shoulders. The collar of a light blue shirt peeked out from the lapel of the gray suit, and the hair extending from the upper part of his neck to the back of his head was trimmed neatly, its edges tidy.