Chapter 11 - 2 centimeters

After finishing his meal, Louis was about to go to the bathroom when Harry stood up at the same time.

Louis said, “Where are you going?”

Harry said, “The washroom.”

Louis said, “Oh, I’m going too.”

Harry nodded and walked towards the washroom.

Louis followed Harry and couldn’t help but explain, “I drank a lot of iced tea.” Because I was nervous.

Harry said, “Mm.”

Louis added, “I also drank your soup.”

Harry said, “I know.”

Louis said, “I also—”

Harry turned around and said, “What’s your point?”

Louis said, “… I don’t have one.” He just wanted to hint that the reason why he went to the washroom twice wasn’t because he had kidney problems. Why didn’t Harry get him?

The men’s washroom had a row of six urinals, and at that point in time, there was only one German man standing in front of the sixth urinal.

Harry used the second.

Louis, with the intention of being as far as possible from Harry, walked towards the fifth urinal. When he was about to reach it, he heard Harry say, “Why go that far?”

Louis’ back stiffened, and his feet brought him one big round back to the urinal on Harry’s left. “No reason.”

An unzipping sound came from Harry.

Louis also unzipped his pants, casually turning his head to the right at the same time, showing Harry the back of his head.

Harry said, “What are you looking at?”

“Nothing.” As soon as Louis said that, he saw the… thing… of the German at the far right.

Well, it was the men’s washroom. It wouldn’t have meant anything, but by coincidence the German also noticed Louis’ gaze. Louis suddenly felt guilty, and as if he had been caught deliberately peeping at someone, he immediately turned to the left—

And met Harry’s slightly skeptical gaze.

He felt even more guilty.

Louis quickly lowered his head.

This time the situation became even worse, because the first thing he saw when he looked down was Harry’s… that.

How big.

Subconsciously, Louis swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

Harry said, “So you were staring at this.”

This?

This what???

Louis lifted his head and met the gaze of Harry.

This time there was nothing he could say that would explain the situation.

Louis was about to try salvaging it, when he heard Harry ask, “Satisfied?”

Sa… tis… fied…

That was not a question anyone could answer.

Louis’ face turned red.

Harry did not force him to answer, only reciprocated his actions by glancing down at him before walking away to wash his hands.

Soon, Louis heard a chuckle from Harry coming from behind him.

Harry actually laughed at him?

He looked down at his bird. Even if Harry's was that little bit bigger than him, was a laugh really necessary? Was it funny?