Chapter 141 - Chapter 150

Chapter 141: Writ of Immortal Ascension

With a look at this flight talisman, the dark man and the vendor stall owner were visibly moved. Their view of Han Li grew much more serious. After all, those possessing elementary high-grade talismans were unlikely to be a nobody.

"Good, I will exchange!" The dark man was very straightforward. With such an obviously advantageous trade, who wouldn't trade?

"However, before we trade, I wish to try something you have said before, whether or not this treasure fragment will obstruct a concealed object from absorbing the Spiritual Qi from the outside world. If it is true, this person will immediately trade for it. If it is not true, this person will not take the loss and trade!"

When the dark man heard Han Li's words, he was surprised. However, after clearly hearing the content of his words, he smiled.

"The words I have spoke regarding this object's effects are all true. Please do not hesitate to test it!" The dark man confidently spoke.

When Han Li heard this, he was was not polite. He took out a object resembling a wine cup from his body. He then picked up the 'cloth' and covered it. Waiting until after the wine cup disappeared, Han Li extended his finger and condensed a white ball of Spiritual Qi the size of a bean. He lightly dropped it on the cloth, resulting in the ball of light completely disappearing, as if it were swallowed.

When Han Li saw this, his face showed a happy expression. He lightly grabbed the 'cloth' in his hand and removed it. The wine cup appeared, and ball of light that disappeared a moment ago was flowing inside.

"Not bad! Brother did not speak falsely. I want this destroyed magic treasure fragment. As for this flight talisman, it belongs to your esteemed self!" Han Li took the 'cloth' and put it in his cuff. Afterwards, he cupped his fist toward the dark man.

"Good! Your esteemed self is straightforward." When the dark man heard this, he was exalted and lowered his body to take the flight talisman. After he hastily looked all over it to confirm it wasn't fake, he smiled.

Han Li faintly smiled and did not say anything further. He turned around and squeezed through the crowd. However, before he even took a few steps, he heard several comments from the crowd.

"This man is foolish! To actually trade a high-grade talisman for such a weak item!"

"That's right. That fragment is so small, what use does it have? To exchange for such a thing is fundamentally not worth it!"

"Don't say it like that, maybe he has a clever use for it!"

......

When Han Li heard this, he inwardly sneered several times. 'How could these cultivators know that this object is of immense importance to me?'

"This brother, please wait! Wait for me!" Having not walked very far, Han Li heard a voice from behind him, approaching him in a hurry.

Han Li was slightly surprised. Could they be yelling him? He could not help but turn his head.

He saw a person not too far away, running towards him with a forehead beaded with sweat while calling out to him. It was unexpectedly the round-faced youth who had nearly brought disaster upon himself.

Han Li blinked a few times and then stopped. He curiously wanted to know what business this buffoon would have with him to have pursued him at the very end.

"Brother, I've finally caught up to you!" The youth chasing him said while gasping for breath.

"Does this brother have something on his mind?" Han Li looked at him with doubt.