Chapter 816 - Chapter 830

Chapter 816: The Valley Depths

After glancing at everything in front of him, Han Li couldn't help but wear a peculiar expression and mutter, "This is the Valley Depths?" At the bottom of a steep three-kilometer tall cliff, there was a small cave that he just emerged from not long ago.

Marquis Nanlong and Lu Weiying stood side by side as they glanced at the scene before them, both of them wearing odd expressions. There a huge mountain range before them with countless mountains of varying sizes. It reached out as far as the eye could see. Additionally, the world that surrounded them had areas glowing with rainbow light, be it sky or earth.

The areas of rainbow light varied in size with some reaching several kilometers in size, covering the sky, while the small ones were only about a meter large and shined with weaker radiance, but all of them were extremely beautiful. What caused Han Li and the others to be astonished was not the clouds of light, but the chaotic nature of the spiritual sense around them. Regardless of the attribute of spiritual Qi, they all mingled together and gave people of a feeling of immense unease as if the very world would lash out at them with a single wrong move.

Marquis Nanlong sighed after recollecting his thoughts and said, "This place is certainly where the ancient cultivators fought. The worldly spiritual Qi is thoroughly destroyed here. As a result, it will have an influence on any of our techniques."

Han Li wryly smiled and pointed to the sky. "That is only a secondary concern. That is what is going to be most troublesome."

About a kilometer above them in the sky, there was a group of over ten foot-long arcs of white light floating there. It greatly startled Marquis Nanlong and Lu Weiying when they clearly saw what it was.

Lu Weiying shouted in astonishment, "How can there be so many spatial tears? And how can they wander?"

Marquis Nanlong's expression also grew unsightly.

After noticing Marquis Nanlong's change in expression, Han Li chuckled and said, "This should be expected. Since this was the battlegrounds of ancient cultivators, there should be more spatial tears here than the outside. Why else would so many Nascent Soul cultivators enter only to never return? We can only rely on Master Cang Kun's map on the path forward or else..."

"Brother Han does make sense. We definitely can't take any risks and tread off the path. Else, there may be some invisible spatial tears there. However, there was still much to fear from the wandering spatial tears, but so long as they paid attention to them, they shouldn't post much danger." After saying this, the Marquis regained his calm.

Lu Weiying tensely frowned as he stared at another are filled with spatial tears. He pensively mentioned, "However, the number of these spatial tears is over ten times greater than that on the outside. Those words only apply if the invisible spatial tears don't wander as well. If the invisible spatial tears roam and scatter like the visible ones, then Master Cang Kun's map might not also be very safe."

When Han Li heard this, he was stunned and he turned his head. Blue light brightly shined from his eyes as he glanced at an area over three hundred meters away, discovering a vague arc of light motionlessly floating there. He calmed down after looking at it for a while.

But then, just as he pondered about whether or not he should leak this information to the other two, Marquis Nanlong hesitantly spoke as if misunderstanding Han Li's pondering for worry, "There is no need for you Fellow Daoists to be worried. The invisible spatial tears don't move. Master Cang Kun has mentioned this in his records."